Black People : Research Survey for Parents!! Please help!!!

Sara8

Apr 26, 2012
Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and conducting a survey about Infant Mortality in the United States as part of my thesis. Infant mortality is a very serious issue in the United States especially with the disparity that exists amongst different races. The link to my survey is below and it would be great if people would be able to fill it out.It is completely anonymous and should only take 5-10 minutes and it contributes greatly to efforts to reduce the number of children under 1 that are dying. Thank You! You can ask me any questions on this thread if you like. The survey includes questions about breastfeeding as well!!

*I can't post the link as I am new to the forum, but would please anyone that is interested message me and I can send the link to you!!

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and conducting a survey about Infant Mortality in the United States as part of my thesis. Infant mortality is a very serious issue in the United States especially with the disparity that exists amongst different races. The link to my survey is below and it would be great if people would be able to fill it out.It is completely anonymous and should only take 5-10 minutes and it contributes greatly to efforts to reduce the number of children under 1 that are dying. Thank You! You can ask me any questions on this thread if you like. The survey includes questions about breastfeeding as well!!

*I can't post the link as I am new to the forum, but would please anyone that is interested message me and I can send the link to you!!
:thinking::thinking:..........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: Sara8 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

We don't generally allow researchers to come in and use us for their study purposes.

Though this is the case, i do wish you well with your studies and dissertation.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
I was an infant once and I survived so consider me a 1 for in your research, that's about all you gets from me.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to destee.com
surely there are other places that talks on such subject nd you cn find answers there
we are happy you found us but as said we not a group to be researched but one to grow with
again welcome within !

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz