Black People : Requested permission to Post others missives on Destee

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved Qg's Purple Moon and Destee:

I sent an email to Brother Junious and Professor Oyibo's Personal assistance, Brother John Glover, asking him to please send in writing permission to post their missives on Destee.

I requested that they send their permission to you Destee, and copy furnish me a copy.

HILY/A:kiss1:

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
That's wonderful Sister!:great:

Thank you for your cooperation and letting us know too.:love:
I hope they respond back soon. I enjoy reading the info you
share with us.

Peace and love to you!:heart:

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved Qg's PM and Destee::kiss1:

I am in receipt of Beloved Junious authorization via email. Brother Junious also sent Destee a copy at her email address. I need to know when Qg Destee received it before I post more of Beloved Junious missives.

Smooches and hugs:kiss1:

HILY/A

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Hello Goddess Auset:wave:

I have not received confirmation of receipt from Sister Destee as of yet.
If you have more material of Brother Stantons, you can post it and include his written permission at the bottom of the post. This way, all can see he as authorized your posting of his material.

I hope this helps you some. I will surely let you know when Sister Destee has confirmed her copy as well.

Thank you for your Divine patience!

:heart:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.