The Front Porch : Request For Participation In A Research Study On Beliefs About Masculinity And...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUResearcher

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2015
I am a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at Northeastern University. I am conducting research, as part of my dissertation, on men's beliefs about masculinity as well as on their attitudes toward seeking mental health services. I hope to hear from a diverse group of men regarding these topics, especially Black men. I am unable to post a link to the survey yet due to being a new member. Is there any other way to pass along the link to those men that might want to participate? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Is there any other way to pass along the link to those men that might want to participate? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I am a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at Northeastern University. I am conducting research, as part of my dissertation, on men's beliefs about masculinity as well as on their attitudes toward seeking mental health services. I hope to hear from a diverse group of men regarding these topics, especially Black men. I am unable to post a link to the survey yet due to being a new member.

Welcome, NUResearcher, its good having you join us, please enjoy your stay ... As far as your request for any help assisting you to post links; the only thing I can think of in this tenure of your membership would be to become a Preminum Member.

Any Premium Member may leave links. Hope this helps.

Destee

I am a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at Northeastern University. I am conducting research, as part of my dissertation, on men's beliefs about masculinity as well as on their attitudes toward seeking mental health services. I hope to hear from a diverse group of men regarding these topics, especially Black men. I am unable to post a link to the survey yet due to being a new member. Is there any other way to pass along the link to those men that might want to participate? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Greetings:)...I think the site might specifically not allow new members to post links for just this reason, people joining just to propagate a link or something involving a link might not be desired to join...I don't know, but good luck.

Broham

:hello: NUResearcher ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing!

We appreciate your interest in us but are reluctant to be used so blatantly for research purposes.

I'm closing this thread and wishing you success with the endeavor and your academic pursuit.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back