Black People Politics : republicans-vote-to-gut-ethics-office

The GOP has no ethics anyway, so I guess they figured: "why the need for an ethics committee?"

We know this means they're clearing the way for Trump and the GOP to do any and every corrupt action they can think of. We thought Nixon was bad? This administration is about to make Nixon look like Mother Theresa. Hold on to your hats folks. We're in for a bumpy 4 year ride.

The GOP has no ethics anyway, so I guess they figured: "why the need for an ethics committee?"

We know this means they're clearing the way for Trump and the GOP to do any and every corrupt action they can think of. We thought Nixon was bad? This administration is about to make Nixon look like Mother Theresa. Hold on to your hats folks. We're in for a bumpy 4 year ride.
i don't think it will last four years...

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/us/politics/trump-house-ethics-office.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — House Republicans, facing a storm of bipartisan criticism, including from President-elect Donald J. Trump, moved early Tuesday afternoon to reverse their plan to kill the Office of Congressional Ethics. It was an embarrassing turnabout on the first day of business for the new Congress, a day when party leaders were hoping for a show of force to reverse policies of the Obama administration.

They only reversed it because Trump told them to. They don't care about pressure from us. If they did they wouldn't have done it to begin with. SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back