Black People Politics : Republican Senator: Blacks Are Poor Because They Eat “Fried Chicken”

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Pure Racism,

Republican Senator: Blacks Are Poor Because They Eat “Fried Chicken”

... Queue Vicki Marble ( R ), a state senator of Colorado who recently spoke at an Economic Opportunity Poverty Reduction Task Force and made these very damaging statements.

According to Think Progress, Sen. Marble said, “When you look at life expectancy, there are problems in the black race: sickle-cell anemia is something that comes up, diabetes is something that’s prevalent in the genetic makeup and you just can’t help it… Although I’ve got to say, I’ve never had better barbecue and better chicken and ate better in my life than when you go down south and you — I mean love it and everybody loves it. The Mexican diet in Mexico with all of the fresh vegetables. And you go down there and they’re much thinner than when they come up here… they change their diet.” ...

http://naturallymoi.com/2015/11/rep...-because-they-eat-fried-chicken/#.VkVF7NKrRxA

marble.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back