Black People Politics : Republican & Democrat, There Will NEVER be a 3rd Party

There are more than two parties but most of our thinking is two dimensional. For example, how many people here have ever voted for a Green party candidate?

There are more than two parties but most of our thinking is two dimensional. For example, how many people here have ever voted for a Green party candidate?
I don't believe most peoples thinking is two dimensional. IMO the "options" are 2 dimensional. I'm in agreement with you there are more than 2 parties. But do you seriously think the green party can be taken seriously? How does the green party differ from all other 3rd parties who've come before this? Also I'm speaking on presidential elections. Who is the green party candidate for president?

The video I posted shows how these 2 so called major parties are actually one in the same.

Thanx

There is no need for assimilation or integration, for working class people regardless of race or ethnicity, to create a People's Agenda, dealing with living wage issues, and union concerns, and environmental protection, funded by the Masses not the A... well, the one percent or Wall street corporatocracy, and a third party can easily be formed

I don't believe most peoples thinking is two dimensional. IMO the "options" are 2 dimensional. I'm in agreement with you there are more than 2 parties. But do you seriously think the green party can be taken seriously? How does the green party differ from all other 3rd parties who've come before this? Also I'm speaking on presidential elections. Who is the green party candidate for president?

The video I posted shows how these 2 so called major parties are actually one in the same.

Thanx

I hear you but I look at it this way. Knowing that four more years of Obama may result in further militarization of Africa do I vote my conscience or do I vote for an illusion of hope for a second time around?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back