Black People : Reprogram Your Subconscious! SOLUTIONS.

puregenius

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2010
I'll admit, I read the power of the subconscious mind years ago but then it was just a book. A few months back I began to realize I have programming. Let me start by saying, I've kept movies to a minimal usually only to decode (Dark City a great one for those of you who love decoding movies avail. on YT) and I haven't cut my TV on in years. So my programming came from years back.

It hit me this morning when I woke up early at like 3 am and found myself thinking about some characters that we love as people. Bugs Bunny- who's famous line "whats up doc" with a carrot in his mouth (healthy) is obvious. We could also go for the multiplication of rabbits but I'm not going to go there. Daffy which in itself means quirky or "crazy" is the darker of the two "friends" and also has a speech impediment. I'd like to throw in marvin the Martian as a black man with a "Dog from Sirius= DogStar" bugs actually says this in an episode.

Now, of course you think I'm over reacting, but as a small child I had a bunny that I kept with me. I realized now I subconsciously made myself Daffy.

But enough of the accusations- let's get to the solutions. I don't hear enough solutions.

I found a program off of CnET That I downloaded called SUBCONSCIOUS BLASTER. It goes with the old method of flashing lines in front of your face very fast so that they are soaked up by your subconscious. It's FREE.

This is just the start of reprogramming the subconscious. It should ALL of our first priority. INCEPTION was all about it. May I also add, that the INCEPTION idea implanted in ALL OUR MINDS off the strength of the poster picture was... I'll leave that one for your to see for yourself.

PEACE PPL.

I'll admit, I read the power of the subconscious mind years ago but then it was just a book. A few months back I began to realize I have programming. Let me start by saying, I've kept movies to a minimal usually only to decode (Dark City a great one for those of you who love decoding movies avail. on YT) and I haven't cut my TV on in years. So my programming came from years back.

It hit me this morning when I woke up early at like 3 am and found myself thinking about some characters that we love as people. Bugs Bunny- who's famous line "whats up doc" with a carrot in his mouth (healthy) is obvious. We could also go for the multiplication of rabbits but I'm not going to go there. Daffy which in itself means quirky or "crazy" is the darker of the two "friends" and also has a speech impediment. I'd like to throw in marvin the Martian as a black man with a "Dog from Sirius= DogStar" bugs actually says this in an episode.

Now, of course you think I'm over reacting, but as a small child I had a bunny that I kept with me. I realized now I subconsciously made myself Daffy.

But enough of the accusations- let's get to the solutions. I don't hear enough solutions.

I found a program off of CnET That I downloaded called SUBCONSCIOUS BLASTER. It goes with the old method of flashing lines in front of your face very fast so that they are soaked up by your subconscious. It's FREE.

This is just the start of reprogramming the subconscious. It should ALL of our first priority. INCEPTION was all about it. May I also add, that the INCEPTION idea implanted in ALL OUR MINDS off the strength of the poster picture was... I'll leave that one for your to see for yourself.

PEACE PPL.
I would not trust a thing from anywhere on the internet to just passivly mess whith some ones subconscious.

One would be better off with Metu Neter, the books by Iyanla Vanzant, Shakti Gawain, Dr Lailla Afrika, Gary Null and some good basic books on self hypnosis

I thought the same thing

At first glance I thought the same thing. I'm currently doing the Metu Neter 4 and see your point. I always keep one thing in mind, the technology to help THEM is readily available. The thing I like about this program is that you can see what is posted (in the fast flashes) and it's def. what I have typed in. At that point the question is do you trust yourself. :coffee:

Hey i dont think those online reprogramming programs are gonna do you justice. Your best bet is to do meditation and reprogram yourself that way. Through a trance state and visualization. You should record you dreams every night in a notebook that is only for your dreams. Record them right when you wake up and in as much detail as possible and try to decode them. after a while you will have more lucid dreams and so on.

Hopefully this helped. it might have been slightly off topic but i think this could help you in your journey of reprogramming\self mastery

i learn alot from listening to this online radio show. Ive been listening for some time now. You can listen and take what you think is important and throw the rest out.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theremix/2011/03/07/chat-n-chill-with-bro-panic

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theremix/2010/12/11/chat-n-chill-with-bro-panic

this one was very interesting to me:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theremix/2011/03/19/the-illumination-of-the-supermoon

and this is the page where you can look thru all the episodes
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theremix

remember, if you listen, take what you feel is right with you and throw the rest out. Dont tune out because something was said that you didnt agree with.
AND REMEMBER THOSE DRAM INSTRUCTIONS UP THERE^^^ THEY WILL TAKE YOU PLACES(speaking from expireince)
and hey now, i aint no guru or nothin no what im saying, im jus a regular dude that be doing stuff lol
so yea i thought this might have been helpful

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back