Violaters / Violations : Report Rule Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, Sister Destee, I tried approaching this situation by using your example of simply asking Brother Ankhur to stop.

However, his behavior has only worsened.

His behavior may not qualify as "stalking;" but, IMO, it does smack of harassment.

I would like him to stop following me around the board from thread to thread, directing off-the-wall statements at me which have nothing to do with the thread topic, nothing to do with him, nor my response in the thread.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=608717&postcount=33

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=608713&postcount=28

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=608718&postcount=30

At this juncture, if there is anything you can do to facilitate/mediate this situation, I would be greatly appreciative.

Sincerely,

Sister CherryBlossom

Brother Ankhur ... please stop it. Posting off-topic stuff is very annoying, quoting folk who you know don't want to hear you ... c'mon. Stop.

Yall got me feeling like a hall monitor in an elementary school.

Please stop.

:heart:

Destee

This is Ankhur's M.O. (what sister cherryblossom describes)
He saturates the site with dozens of cut and paste political threads (all with the same message), crowding out all other threads. You could be discussing the price of tea in China and he will accuse you of being, "A follower of the Messiah (Obama)." His objective is to reduce this wonderful website to a political blog.
He has an agenda. Some of us have figured out who he is.
How do you "prove" someone's a troll? It is subjective, i suppose. But I have figured out the only way to stop them is to ignore them, Everyday, more people are catching on to him.
I would like to apologize to sister Destee for getting caught up in his game, and breaking rules, etc.
Please forgive me sister Destee. I never wanted to disrespect what you have created here.

peace
Brother Ankhur ... please stop it. Posting off-topic stuff is very annoying, quoting folk who you know don't want to hear you ... c'mon. Stop.

Yall got me feeling like a hall monitor in an elementary school.

Please stop.

Destee

This is Ankhur's M.O. (what sister cherryblossom describes)
He saturates the site with dozens of cut and paste political threads (all with the same message), crowding out all other threads. You could be discussing the price of tea in China and he will accuse you of being, "A follower of the Messiah (Obama)." His objective is to reduce this wonderful website to a political blog.
He has an agenda. Some of us have figured out who he is.
How do you "prove" someone's a troll? It is subjective, i suppose. But I have figured out the only way to stop them is to ignore them, Everyday, more people are catching on to him.
I would like to apologize to sister Destee for getting caught up in his game, and breaking rules, etc.
Please forgive me sister Destee. I never wanted to disrespect what you have created here.

peace

Brother Awo Dino ... i've not been around much lately, haven't witnessed Brother Ankhur's continued behavior, but I hope he'll stop as a result of your filing an official complaint. I'm really out of pocket right now, not able to be here like i wanna, but each time i log in i'll be checking on this ... so please give me an update ... as i'm hoping you'll be able to report that Brother Ankhur has taken how others are feeling into consideration, and adjusted his own self ... that is my hope. If not of course, I will speak to it, and if not me one of the other TEAM Members.

Thanks for everything Brother Awo Dino .... your love, care, concern, support ... it is all appreciated.

Brother Ankhur ... please ... i need to you to fix this one for me, without me.

Thank You ... Love You! :grouphug:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back