Violaters / Violations : Report Rule Violations

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Please ... it helps me if you report violations.

There's a REPORT link under every post, if someone calls you a name, breaks a rule, etc., click it please.

It's like you see smoke in a closet, or a leaking pipe ... but don't let me know.

I need to know ... as it speaks to the community's integrity ... as i don't want that here.

Also ... if you type "@ Destee" ... without spaces and quotes ... it'll look like this Destee.

I'll get an alert ... bringing my attention to the post.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

::

This post edited 08/31/13 - added the above.

Hello Everyone,

I've created a policy/procedure for dealing with violations, so that I'm not put in the middle with no real evidence to address any of it.

We now have a new Forum, the "Violations Forum." This newly created Forum is for any and all forum violation complaints. This will provide an easy way to let everyone know we may have a violator in our midst. It also provides the accused the opportunity to know they are being accused, who their accuser(s) is and the opportunity to defend themselves.

Of course such an accusation will not be met warmly by the accused, so be prepared to present all of the evidence publicly. Half accusing someone ... throwing rocks ... will not be looked upon kindly. We simply don't have time for that, but we do appreciate all those willing to stand, all the way up.

Please post to the "Violations Forum," if you are aware of any of the following:

A. Poetry/Property in this forum, that belongs to you, and does not have permission to be here.

B. Poetry/Property in this forum, that belongs to someone other than the person who posted it here, and permission from the owner is not included in that post (along w/their web site and/or email address).

C. A Member of this Forum has used Poetry/Property belonging to another Member of this forum, without permission.

D. A Member of this Forum has violated any of our rules.

Please post the details of the violation in the "Violations Forum." Provide as much information as possible, such as the violating Member's username, the URL where the content in this forum can be found, as well as the copyright owner's name and/or web site where the copyrighted information resides. If it is from a book, movie, or cd, please name it.

If you are not a Member of this Forum, you are welcome to email me, rather than posting in the Violations Forum.

Your concern will be addressed immediately.

Again, I can't require or enforce a person's level of integrity, honor and/or decency. I can provide the steps above to expose and if necessary, ban them from this forum as well as remove any property that should not be here. I'm not the police, but your local police are there if you feel your rights/property have been violated. If necessary, call on them. If anything on this forum will help your case in prosecuting the offender, you are more than welcome to it.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you may post them here.

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    will do thankz destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    you're always right here with me $$RICH$$ ... thank you Sweetie ... :love:

4. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    :bawling: Destee HELP...I'm here to report that someone done stole one ah J'hiah's moma's biscuits...fo I could git it. Where's yo M-16 at??? :uzi: We gotta git em!

:D

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :lol: ... wipe'n biscuit crumbs offa my mouth and try'n ta finish chew'n foe I talk ... Gurl You Kidd'n !!!??? ... :grin: ... oohhhh nawwwww ... we aint have'n this !!! ... let's round up a possie (iz that spell'd rite?) ... and hunt 'em down ... where dey 'et ... ???!!! ... hehehehe ... :grin:

you almost had me, felt pressure rize'n read'n them 1st few words :)

6. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
  7. alyce

alyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Counselor
    Ratings:
    +85
    this is very funny.... but woe unto a perpetrator who gets called out in dis heah room....

lemme get on out tha way...

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i'm flying low whatching da eatters now who done took dem biscuits......was it u (((or)))) u~~~~~~~>hummmm!! their will
    be no stealing round here coz $RICH$ will drop a band wagon
    on ya !! becareful now......coz i'm up late watching up early
    watching and even in da mid day snooping round

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow as stated there will be no poetry stealing
    once apointed out and fact given one will face
    losing their membership from DESTEE.COM

10. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Weird

Something bazaar just happened in the “Are Latinos / Hispanics - "Africans" too?” thread, someone who supposedly was “banned”, I guess was trying to go after me, with a bunch of insults (time I guess around 8:31 eastern or before) they posted under this name “SunSheeYaat”, which if you look it, I guess suppose to be some kind of derogatory spin on my pseudonym “Sun Ship”, I left the page and came back and his two (2) comments/post were gone and then when you linked to his profile it took you to MY profile.

I guess some kind of spoofing was going on.

He was very racist and crazy. I just wanted to inform you.

Peace,

Sun Ship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.