Support : reply page acting up?

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
edit doesn't.

neither this, nor the last, using javascript.
with javascript; reply in the reply box. and edit with a pop-up reply.

(aside from concerns about having javascripts running on my puter, created by Lord knows who, for what purposes, there are the issues of all the flashy ads bouncing around, flash stuff running (again; created by whom and for what with whatever might be buried underneath) and waiting for all the extraneous sites to load their stuff (facebook, google, twitter and whomever else) plus all that stuff refreshing itself and resending. ain't got the fastest box nor the fastest connection and i'm really not into subsidizing advertisers by paying to allow them to feed me links to stuff that i ain't interested in. from me to commerce: don't call me, i'll call you ... maybe but prolly not!)

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Firefox is on version 28 now.. it may be time to upgrade.
don't much like firefox anyway. and i hate upgrading every time somebody says to. don't start with the "security upgrades" stuff; i fully understand the industry ... which is why i do like i do thankyouverymuch.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
don't much like firefox anyway. and i hate upgrading every time somebody says to. don't start with the "security upgrades" stuff; i fully understand the industry ... which is why i do like i do thankyouverymuch.

you fully understand the industry?.. but you're here having destee make modifications on her end for something that you could fix yourself with a simple upgrade on your end?

come on now..

my bad for trying to help you out..

peace.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!