Black People : REPARATIONS

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Reparation as defined by the Mariam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary is, something done or given as amends or satisfaction or the payment of damages.

Our ancestors where treated horribly. To accept any form of payment as ammends for their denial of their birth given rights is the same as selling a slave yourself.

Their god is money, and I wish I would participate in any exchanges of their god when the exchange involves admission that their money can tame me. You can wait for 40 acres and a mule if you'd like, but the hardships of my Beloved Ancestors and yours can no more be paid off monetarily then the parent that accepts money settlement for the violations to their own children by a pedofile priest, or Michael Jackson (RIP).

They don't determine the value of us, and I don't recognize any value in their god. When I buy food and shelter I'm getting what I need, and they are feeling validated. If reparation is enough to validate you, then your seeking validation from the same outlet the dis-validated you in the first place.

I'd rather be broke then sell out.

You cry for Br. Kennedy and MJ, and I'll stand with my fist in the air for Br. Malcolm.

We can always assign value to manifested things, but we can never assign mannifested value to life. All we can do is respect life because nothing could exist without the elements of life. Life is what provides the means for survival.

Life can survive stand alone, but we can't survive without life. It is disresectful to offer manifested elements of creation in exchange for life, and much worse assigning manifested value to the life that sustains you.

God don't need no proof by exchange of monetary damages for the lack of respect for what God created. God needs respect toward life and life lost by way of us using our conciousness to sustain creation the same way creation is sustaining us, excercising the ways of God, and not acting like life is something that was ever on the gambling table or up for negotiation.

Only a fool gambles with their life, or what sustains their life and truly thinks it is a winning situation. Although they can prolong their own self destruction, they can never escape the reality that they have defined and assigned value to the end of their life.

Freedom is knowing that life is for the existence of the immortal spirit, and Captivity is trying to exist without it.

Why do you think they call them dead presidents?

Cause God don't live in money, but God's creations manifested it.

Being beaten into submission is ashame, but accepting money or anything defined with worldly wealth in exchange for having shame forced upon you is to be defined as shameless. Those who oppress should be ashamed of themselves, and those who validate their shame by having no shame in their game are no better off because they have not come to the reality that life is not a game that you can play. It's only true purpose is to exist.

i wonder what brother Malcolm X El Hajj Malik Shabbazz

Reparation as defined by the Mariam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary is, something done or given as amends or satisfaction or the payment of damages.

Our ancestors where treated horribly. To accept any form of payment as ammends for their denial of their birth given rights is the same as selling a slave yourself.

Their god is money, and I wish I would participate in any exchanges of their god when the exchange involves admission that their money can tame me. You can wait for 40 acres and a mule if you'd like, but the hardships of my Beloved Ancestors and yours can no more be paid off monetarily then the parent that accepts money settlement for the violations to their own children by a pedofile priest, or Michael Jackson (RIP).

They don't determine the value of us, and I don't recognize any value in their god. When I buy food and shelter I'm getting what I need, and they are feeling validated. If reparation is enough to validate you, then your seeking validation from the same outlet the dis-validated you in the first place.

I'd rather be broke then sell out.

You cry for Br. Kennedy and MJ, and I'll stand with my fist in the air for Br. Malcolm.

would have to say about;

1. Dropping bombs on a soveriegn nation like Pakistan, under the excuse of looking for a former CIA asset, and wind up killing thousands of dark skinned men and women,
within their first month of office.??

2 I wonder what Malcolm X would ghave to say about a deal to put a man who said women are too dumb to do engineering and was kicked out of Harvard for it mind you,
as well as telling the World Bank on how cool it would be to dump toxic wastes in Africa, take this same criminal, and put him at the helm of the nations economy.
Larry Summers?

3. I wonder what Malcolm X would have tto say about AFRICOM?????????????????????????????????????????????

4 I wonder what Malcolm X would have to say about keeping the man who according to Gary Webb (Dark Alliance) and rep Maxine Waters, and Cynthia McKenney,
was in charge of CIA, and under his watch allowed them to flood the Black community with cocaine enough to lower the price of freebase to be renamed and sold as crack
Gates?

5. What would Malcolm have to say about someone giving the illegal institution, private instution, the Federal reserve, more power,
and then puting the former head of this as the head of the treasury?

6. What would Malcolm X have to say about any Black politician who will not speak out in public regarding injustices to Black tax paying citizens, in order not to anger his majority white supporters,
but will give favor and curry to zionists like AIPAC, when the majority of the nation is Christian?
He could look out for one minority but not for the other?

7 What would Malcolm X have to say about a man who bails out corporate criminals with trillions of tax dollars that the grandchildren of every Black person in this nation will still be paying off?

8 What would Malcolm X
Dr. King,
Bobby Seale,
Angela Davis,
Huey P Newton,
Dr John Henric Clarke,
Francis Cress Welsing,
Amos Wilson,
Khalid Muhammed,
Kwame Nkhrumah,
Kwame Toure'
H Rap Brown,
Patrice Lumumba,
HIM Haile Selasie,
Marcus Garvey say;
about a Black president carrying on and furthering the corporations war on dark skin people in 3 nations, and the stationing of troops to protect heroin interests in Afghanistan and cocaine interests in Colombia, knowing how much Malcolm X literaly and physicaly, as well as ordering the FOI I involvement in assistance and enforcement, roughed up and banished drug dealers in Harlem?.

9. What would Macolm X have to say about him inviting a racist pig to the white house to sip pilsner while a Black professor of African history had to apologize for acting indignant for being harrassed in front of his own home,
what would he say about that?

And last but not least, let's get real about those who think they know Malcolm X
What would he say about any Black person who would even
want to be the head of a corporate run plutocracy, in order to continue thier agenda?

:qqb010:

When/If they pass out the money, just send me yours. I'll take it.

Money is the one thing that white people understand (as you said........their god). So, if you want to punish them or make them make amends for the wrongs they have brought on us for hundreds of years of slavery, then you make them give up some of their god, to the very ones that they despise.

I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately money is a necessary evil. But for us to take it, then build our own..............that would be the icing on the cake.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back