Black People Politics : Reparations won by Black Farmers! Obama 'shares' them with hispanics, WW & Indians

So what? Prove that it's not true. Start with Rich Lowry of the National whatever mentioned in the article. You can google him.

There is no reason for me to google anyone, to prove or disprove anything. It's all good for me now that you've explained why I couldn't access the link you submitted in support of your argument; and repeating, maybe Sister Destee will let it pass.

The following is a measure of what Obama thought about us BEFORE the rank opportunist was elected, even as we were fighting the Black Congressional Caucus, Tavis Smiley and anybody else, black OR white, who said a word against him:

The following is a measure of what Obama thought about us BEFORE the rank opportunist was elected, even as we were fighting the Black Congressional Caucus, Tavis Smiley and anybody else, black OR white, who said a word against him:

Congress included a provision in the 2008 farm appropriations bill that permitted the courts to hear late claims and budgeted $100 million to pay those found to have merit. Obama did not sponsor the farm bill. In fact, Obama — who was campaigning for president — didn’t vote on the Senate bill, the conference report or the veto override.

http://factcheck.org/2011/04/obama-and-the-pigford-cases/

Now check this link, source-boy. It's not "private."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back