Black People : reparations revisited

Also getting the cost down without stirring up the scam market. I believe it could be done on a per family basis instead of a per person basis, it would get us in the ballpark and if pin point accuracy is wanted, that would be more involved. This would help us to change our minds and pass a real history to our kids.

I think our mythical African thoughts are not grounded in reality. We talk about great kingdoms and kinds of imagined high culture and science which may be historic fact, but the more essential African culture may be a bit more humble and intrinsic, like fairness, justice, respect and intelligence. Much harder to appropriate than hairdos, wild print fabrics and the mad at whiteboy personna. When you can recover your own center, then you can handle the rest of the world. I am an American yet I am denied full access, rights, and consideration by other Americans. Then I am called an African-American without ever being a legal immigrant. So my connection to Africa must be actual, not mythical or general. I really don't like being lumped together as "black", what country is that? And with all the genetic mixing in the world, one's race shouldn't have anything to do with one's citizenship, it's unconstitutional. It is time to un-institutionalize race in America.
like fairness, justice, respect and intelligence. Much harder to appropriate than hairdos,

I feel you on that one,

The Nguzo Saba made an attempt to do just that in the 70s,

who knows where we would be today if only 69% of us had embraced it since then!

all black people on the planet deserve reparations

Even the ones in Africa? The victims are long dead I really don't see the point of reparations. I would be for reperations if you can pay the victims. America didn't invent slavery. Africa, Europe, latin america and every part of the world had slavery at one point. Slavery is still happening in Africa and the Middle East. I think that should be stopped.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back