Black People : Reparations - Partial Legal Victory

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
black people stop being so poor....
Really? For how long? And knowing us the way we do, how many "things" do you think we'll go out and buy before we are "poor"again.
Also, who & where do you think we'll spend that money with? I won't even mention that it'll be considered income, and we'll have to pay taxes on it. They'll also start arresting us even more because they know we'll either take a cop and pay the court, or we'll hire an attorney.
All the while, we are still targeted, and murdered (or imprisoned) with the same frequency. We'll still get the police called on us for breathing, and our children will still be pushed through that school-to-prison pipeline.
And in the end, all it cost them was a little money.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Really? For how long? And knowing us the way we do, how many "things" do you think we'll go out and buy before we are "poor"again.
Also, who & where do you think we'll spend that money with? I won't even mention that it'll be considered income, and we'll have to pay taxes on it. They'll also start arresting us even more because they know we'll either take a cop and pay the court, or we'll hire an attorney.
All the while, we are still targeted, and murdered (or imprisoned) with the same frequency. We'll still get the police called on us for breathing, and our children will still be pushed through that school-to-prison pipeline.
And in the end, all it cost them was a little money.
so what is your plan ???????

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.