Black Christians : REPARATIONS or REPATRIATION--What Does the Bible Say About it?

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
REPARATIONS or REPATRIATION
What Does the Bible Say About it?

A REMNANT SHALL RETURN…

What does prophecy say about THE SECOND COMING of Jesus Christ? What does it say about the world governments of today? Well, it says a lot! The Bible speaks in reference to these times by the handwriting of many prophets. It speaks in reference to THE GENTILES coming to the light. It speaks about world judgment and that it will be a long period of time of over at least 1090 years. It speaks about a brief time period, a time of TRIBULATION, in which it will be many catastrophic events and etc. the unfolding of world events has been recorded from several perspectives and from many different point-of-views, and as a result of many misunderstandings, still today, what has been written escapes a full understanding. But one thing for sure, there are many prophecies that have already come to past that can be confirmed. For example, the advent of the STAR OF BETHLEHEM was prophesized more than a thousand years before it was due come into orbit and appear within our solar system and now, it has been confirmed and is now, an ancient prophecy come to light. Likewise, there are other prophecies that speak about occurring more than 1500 years from now. Wow! What a concept! Nevertheless, my constant research has caused me to grasp the magnitude of the astounding wonders and powers of the Creator God, and I can accept and believe what I read about things to come with a little more resignation by and by.

Especially now, with the abrupt and drastic changing of hands of our governmental leaders today and their abrupt viewpoints about certain issues that involve my welfare as an African American descendant of slave, I return to the Bible to review and to refresh my hope in that my God, the Creator God, is a God that cannot lie. He professes that he will deliver and through His only begotten son, does he profess. This big government system addresses the issue of Reparations, but in essence, they define it ultimately as REPATRIATION--but, they are two different issues. Nevertheless, this is a sign of their underlying intent, therefore, we may need to do some research. So therefore, what does the Bible say about this day, THE SECOND COMING? Again, the Bible actually says a lot. But for now, I want to focus on and highlight one aspect that revolves around the identity of the Original Israelites and how will they fare in these last days.

That answer would be easy to see in that the fate of Israel is the same as anyone else; their judgment under the Lord God would be the same as for anyone in that partially, judgment will be based upon the government and human rights, but the other part will be based upon our own choices and the way we chose to live and conduct our lives whether we exist in any government. So therefore, only ‘A REMNANT SHALL RETURN’ but, return back to where? Where shall the remnant return, back to a land already inhabited? And why would they want to leave from the lands and countries they now exist within and go to live somewhere else? Do we need Columbus to show us how to take over land that belongs to someone else? Or do we need to read up on Joshua and get a military force ready to invade Africa or Syria [ie Assyria] or Italy where many possible Israelites were forced out of at one early point in time during the Greco-Romans times, the Assyrian times, or the Atlantic slave trade era? Or maybe we need to ask for help from certain people or something, like seek help from India, like some of the East Africans did at one time? Or maybe China?

There are many different distinct kinds of races, cultures and kindreds of African people all over this world, and we come from many different native lands and countries from the Motherland. And according to the Bible, the Original Israelites are definitely an African people, sometimes defined as ‘Afro-Asiatic’. Based on Biblical prophecy, there will come a time were a world government will respond to significant factors in this earth and as a result some type of exodus will occur in which many African-typed people will be uprooted wherever they exist and be returned by way of ships, airplanes and etc., initially, back to the Motherland of Africa, Egypt. And then after that point, only ‘a remnant of Israel’ shall return to the Middle East [ie. The Promised Land]:

And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt. ISAIAH 11:15-16.

THE SECOND COMING & Back to Africa-Egypt

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. ISAIAH 11:11-12.

So therefore, because these ancient scriptures have been read and studied for over hundreds of years by the people in powerful positions and in powerful governments, it would be a big mistake not to consider these scriptures. This has been the motivation of the rage and fury against so many people, Israelites, at our unawares and so, this too may be the reason for certain decisions made today!—in regards to issues like reparations and affordable healthcare and immigration laws and etc. World governments today are dealing with an issue, a dilemma, about us, the descendants of slaves. By law, they’ve taken away their obligation to educate us correctly about the historical content of the Bible and many other hard facts and now, they want to blame us for our own ignorance. Ultimately, we have to be judged by the universal law of humanity, and that was written into scripture, the words of Jesus: [1] Love your neighbor as you love yourself and [2] put no other idols, icons, or etc. above the Creator God. This shoots through the world like a two-edged sword. But nonetheless, the big government can choose to put this issue off about reparations for slavery, and they can justify not doing so on other benefactors that come to the America built up at our expense, but this issue will still remain a complete stumblingblock and a thorn in the side of everyone until it has been dealt with in the right way. And the Bible offers hope, no matter what this world government chooses to do or not to do.

FROM AFRICA__BACK to Middle East [ie. The Promised Land] from Egypt and Syria

And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols. EZEKIEL 20:38-9.

Unfortunately for many of us, that issue with Idol worship has become a stumblingblock, one that this government prepared for and will not ignore. We need to stand on principle and truth. We don't need a figure head that represents this government, we need the Church to stand on the Biblical references with regards to human rights issues.

REPARATIONS or REPATRIATION
What Does the Bible Say About it?

In addition to all you have posted, the Bible takes a rather simple approach toward answering the question on reparations, proclaiming a labourer should be paid, before it even gets to restitution of said labour:

1 Timothy 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Timothy+5:17-20&version=KJV

In addition to all you have posted, the Bible takes a rather simple approach toward answering the question on reparations, proclaiming a labourer should be paid, before it even gets to restitution of said labour:

1 Timothy 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Timothy+5:17-20&version=KJV

I'm not sure of your whole point and wondering if there is a bigger connotation here. The White Slave masters turned court judges and leaders today, dared us to challenge them on mis-interpreted Bible scriptures, and the Bible shows that we must stand on truth against Baal and Ashteroth worship.

Daniel and the 3 Hebrew men refused to bow down to idol and were punished, but the Bible says we must resist that, especially it is coming out of the church.

But, when Obama allowed the media to video his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, inside the church, instead of dealing with that elder, this would fit this scripture, exactly, in my opinion. The Bible states that God demands that even if parents worship Baal, tht the Creator commands to turn against even parents.

So, if you are upset, I don't want you to be upset about my post. Love you much Bro. Clyde.

edited.

So, if you are upset, I don't want you to be upset about my post. Love you much Bro. Clyde.
edited.
I'm not sure of your whole point and wondering if there is a bigger connotation here. The White Slave masters turned court judges and leaders today, dared us to challenge them on mis-interpreted Bible scriptures, and the Bible shows that we must stand on truth against Baal and Ashteroth worship.

Daniel and the 3 Hebrew men refused to bow down to idol and were punished, but the Bible says we must resist that, especially it is coming out of the church.

But, when Obama allowed the media to video his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, inside the church, instead of dealing with that elder, this would fit this scripture, exactly, in my opinion. The Bible states that God demands that even if parents worship Baal, tht the Creator commands to turn against even parents.

Whoa, wait a minute Sis. Chevron, in no way am I upset about your post, I hold the Bible as sacrilege. Maybe you didn't calculate my use of "In addition" correctly, which may have caused you to not see my "whole point" within 1 Timothy 5:17-20; which also answers that part of the question on reparations you presented for discussion.

The term, In addition, means just that, in addition to all you had posted, nothing more, nothing less, make no mistake about that, please ...

In addition to all you have posted, the Bible takes a rather simple approach toward answering the question on reparations ...

So, how you jumped to me being upset at your post is confusing, please explain.

Whoa, wait a minute Sis. Chevron, in no way am I upset about your post, I hold the Bible as sacrilege. Maybe you didn't calculate my use of "In addition" correctly, which may have caused you to not see my "whole point" within 1 Timothy 5:17-20; which also answers that part of the question on reparations you presented for discussion.

The term, In addition, means just that, in addition to all you had posted, nothing more, nothing less, make no mistake about that, please ...

In addition to all you have posted, the Bible takes a rather simple approach toward answering the question on reparations ...

So, how you jumped to me being upset at your post is confusing, please explain.

Oops!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back