Black People Politics : Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think

Dreamer, no, realist, yes! So you think that whites are going to stop brutalizing and murdering us, and none of us will unite and fight back? Wrong!!!

First, there is no need for the straw man argument. Adding on your statement about what you think I am thinking and then arguing against it is a logical fallacy.

Second, what sort of military training do you possess. Have you ever been in battle? Have you led men into battle. What was your final rank, if you were ever in the military? Do you understand the logistical and training problems that would need to be overcame before you could ever create a fighting force with even a modicum chance of pulling off what you desire? Do you have any sort of supply lines to keep your troops clothed, fed, and armed while conducting your revolution? Have you created plans on how to deal with your casualties, your dead?

Add in the fact that the very people you would need to help accomplish such a goal are reviled by you, I seriously doubt you will ever be able to overcome the logistic problems inherent in leading your revolution. Heck, the vast majority of your so called soldiers would die in a few weeks from starvation and disease, with your supply lines (food, clothing, medical equipment, etc.) cutoff from the cities. In the end, your so called revolution would more than likely leave you and many others who followed you casualties, and the rest imprisoned. There would be no negotiating from a position of strength, and instead will just be death and destruction of the very communities we are suppose to be uplifting.

No sir, you are not a realist. You are a dreamer.

First, there is no need for the straw man argument. Adding on your statement about what you think I am thinking and then arguing against it is a logical fallacy.

Second, what sort of military training do you possess. Have you ever been in battle? Have you led men into battle. What was your final rank, if you were ever in the military? Do you understand the logistical and training problems that would need to be overcame before you could ever create a fighting force with even a modicum chance of pulling off what you desire? Do you have any sort of supply lines to keep your troops clothed, fed, and armed while conducting your revolution? Have you created plans on how to deal with your casualties, your dead?

Add in the fact that the very people you would need to help accomplish such a goal are reviled by you, I seriously doubt you will ever be able to overcome the logistic problems inherent in leading your revolution. Heck, the vast majority of your so called soldiers would die in a few weeks from starvation and disease, with your supply lines (food, clothing, medical equipment, etc.) cutoff from the cities. In the end, your so called revolution would more than likely leave you and many others who followed you casualties, and the rest imprisoned. There would be no negotiating from a position of strength, and instead will just be death and destruction of the very communities we are suppose to be uplifting.

No sir, you are not a realist. You are a dreamer.
And you sir are a patriotic American negro who thinks the white man is invincible! I know he is not, the Vietnamese freedom fighters proved it to my satisfaction. In addition, you obviously don't understand low intensity, unconventional warfare which is the way of the world today. High intensity, conventional warfare is a thing of the pass. You should have learned that from 9/11 and ISIS!!! Read "The Military Art of People's War" by the Vietnamese general who defeated the United States military. I am not sure of the spelling but I think it's Vo Nguyen Giap. PS Who did I revile?

And you sir are a patriotic American negro who thinks the white man is invincible! I know he is not, the Vietnamese freedom fighters proved it to my satisfaction. In addition, you obviously don't understand low intensity, unconventional warfare which is the way of the world today. High intensity, conventional warfare is a thing of the pass. You should have learned that from 9/11 and ISIS!!! Read "The Military Art of People's War" by the Vietnamese general who defeated the United States military. I am not sure of the spelling but I think it's Vo Nguyen Giap. PS Who did I revile?

You revile educated black people. A lot of them have served in the military as Line and Staff Officers (I myself included), who have an intimate knowledge of both sides of the equation to creating, maintaining, and leading effective fighting forces. Since you did not answer my questions, I can assume that you have no real training and experience. I find that funny about many of you revolutionaries, because many of you never actually go out and get the very training you need to effectively conduct your revolution.

On to Vietnam's success. Do you think Vietnam accomplished the feat of defeating the US alone? Vietnam had help from the USSR and China, both had an interest in spreading their economic system and stymieing US interests. They received the training, supplies, rest and relaxation needed to aid them in fighting the invading US. Do you have any allies with the means of war production and ability to counter the air power of the US? Also, the Vietnamese Army were on their home turf with a greater understanding of their environment than the invading army. Your revolution is a civil war where both sides are familiar with the terrain, giving no advantage to your future ragtag ill trained and equipped guerrilla army of misfits. Last, the North Vietnamese Army and people were not dependent on the US government for the necessities of life. They could hide in their jungles and conduct a guerrilla war. Your so called army would have no such independence, since many of your soldiers would be dependent on the very governments (city, state, federal) they are fighting against.

You also must understand that the political and social situation is wholly different. The US went into Vietnam at the request of France, who wanted to regain control over Indochina. The US interest was really to make sure France joined the new NATO organization to help counter the USSR's influence in Europe. The US social and political will was not wholly behind the venture. You would not be labeled revolutionaries by a significant portion of the US population, like the North Vietnamese were, fighting for your homeland and freedom. You would be labeled domestic terrorist by at least 86% (we only make at most 14% of the US population) of the US population, giving the US government all it needed socially and politically to eradicate you and your followers.

Unlike you and most of your future followers, the US military has actually conducted many low intensity conflicts around the world. Your knowledge of the subject is wholly intellectual and second hand, while the ones you would be fighting have actual experience in conducting low intensity conflicts and training guerrilla warriors.

You revile educated black people. A lot of them have served in the military as Line and Staff Officers (I myself included), who have an intimate knowledge of both sides of the equation to creating, maintaining, and leading effective fighting forces. Since you did not answer my questions, I can assume that you have no real training and experience. I find that funny about many of you revolutionaries, because many of you never actually go out and get the very training you need to effectively conduct your revolution.

On to Vietnam's success. Do you think Vietnam accomplished the feat of defeating the US alone? Vietnam had help from the USSR and China, both had an interest in spreading their economic system and stymieing US interests. They received the training, supplies, rest and relaxation needed to aid them in fighting the invading US. Do you have any allies with the means of war production and ability to counter the air power of the US? Also, the Vietnamese Army were on their home turf with a greater understanding of their environment than the invading army. Your revolution is a civil war where both sides are familiar with the terrain, giving no advantage to your future ragtag ill trained and equipped guerrilla army of misfits. Last, the North Vietnamese Army and people were not dependent on the US government for the necessities of life. They could hide in their jungles and conduct a guerrilla war. Your so called army would have no such independence, since many of your soldiers would be dependent on the very governments (city, state, federal) they are fighting against.

You also must understand that the political and social situation is wholly different. The US went into Vietnam at the request of France, who wanted to regain control over Indochina. The US interest was really to make sure France joined the new NATO organization to help counter the USSR's influence in Europe. The US social and political will was not wholly behind the venture. You would not be labeled revolutionaries by a significant portion of the US population, like the North Vietnamese were, fighting for your homeland and freedom. You would be labeled domestic terrorist by at least 86% (we only make at most 14% of the US population) of the US population, giving the US government all it needed socially and politically to eradicate you and your followers.

Unlike you and most of your future followers, the US military has actually conducted many low intensity conflicts around the world. Your knowledge of the subject is wholly intellectual and second hand, while the ones you would be fighting have actual experience in conducting low intensity conflicts and training guerrilla warriors.
That racist propaganda you posted might intimidate the unconscious but I don't pay that crap any mind. If we waited on those dump enough to join the U.S. military to save us, hell would freeze over, thaw out and freeze over again!!! Lol. You must be a buffalo soldier. The buffalo soldiers were sellouts who aided and abetted the theft of this country from its rightful owners. FYI I am a military brat and have a lot of career soldiers in my family. I have lived on several military bases, and I learned to shoot as a child. Finally, since you are convinced that we couldn't win, that the white man is invincible, what do you suggest we do in light of the fact that we are again being routinely murdered in the streets by white civilians and cops? Let me guess, 'suffer peacefully' right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back