Black People Politics : Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think

what is ambitious about seeking clarity?

would you feel better to have facsist leadership rather then democratic leadeship were the leader says

Well folks here is the plan , don't question it, just follow us and everything will be all right

who in the world wants that?
the brother from Chicago is trying to get Wall street to act right for the entire nation , and you are telling me a petition , even if all 40 million of us signed will get

the devils thaT KIDNAPPED aFRICANS

TO BECOME ANGELS ALL OF A SUDDEN AND JUST GIVE UP SOME CHEDDA ?

where is the logic in that?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

what is ambitious about seeking clarity?

would you feel better to have facsist leadership rather then democratic leadeship were the leader says

Well folks here is the plan , don't question it, just follow us and everything will be all right

who in the world wants that?

Like the old saying goes, if you want a blank not to get something, put it in a book or something he has to read.

Last edited:
the brother from Chicago is trying to get Wall street to act right for the entire nation , and you are telling me a petition , even if all 40 million of us signed will get

the devils thaT KIDNAPPED aFRICANS

TO BECOME ANGELS ALL OF A SUDDEN AND JUST GIVE UP SOME CHEDDA ?

where is the logic in that?

No my Brother, where is the logic in you not signing the petition...smh

Last edited:
No my Brother, where is the logic in you not signing the petition...smh

because you have not given a logical reason for signing it but instead got emotional about folks asking serious questions and dialoguing as adults not serfs or slaves n regads to solutions to our liberation, so really what is the fear of honest dialogue?

Is this a religious ish ir economic?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

because you have not given a logical reason for signing it but instead got emotional about folks asking serious questions and dialoguing as adults not serfs or slaves n regads to solutions to our liberation, so really what is the fear of honest dialogue?

Is this a religious ish ir economic?

Brother...You need to get emotional about something and stop all the talk with no action, black brother!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back