Black People Politics : Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think

Reparation is Closer than we think

Destee.com Family,

As a result of recent discussions, over the past month on the Conscious Plat Hour, a BlogTalk radio program of our own Queen Conscious Plat http://www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousplat/2010/03/27/the-conscious-plat-hour , the subject of Reparations ensued, the end result is the following information:

Reparations Now! Petition...Click the link and Sign Up
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/reparationsnow/

Tis done. I still ain't read all read the links but I will.

Now when do I get my money so I can invest in swine, chicken and watermelon stock?

And a side order or collard greens and sweet potatoes thank you very much.

And some catfish.

And throw in a coupla 'dem bean pies.

To: CEOs of Aetna Inc., American International Group, Lloyd\'s of London, New York Life Insurance Company, Southern Mutual Insurance Company, FleetBoston Financial Corporation (Bank of America), AFSA Data Corporation, Brown Brothers Harriman, JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank (Bank One), Lehman Brothers, RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company, Brown and Williamson, Liggett Group Inc., Loews Corporation (Lorrilard), Canadian National Railway, CSX Corporation, Norfolk Southern Corp., Union Pacific Railroad, and Westpoint Stevens Inc.
Let's just change this to 'Whites folks everywhere originating out of Europe.'

Sounds good :toast:

And I want my stock and side orders free along with my reps.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Tis done. I still ain't read all read the links but I will.

Now when do I get my money so I can invest in swine, chicken and watermelon stock?

And a side order or collard greens and sweet potatoes thank you very much.

And some catfish.

And throw in a coupla 'dem bean pies.

Let's just change this to 'Whites folks everywhere originating out of Europe.'

Sounds good :toast:

And I want my stock and side orders free along with my reps.

:toast: Thank you my sister friend, get ready, get ready, get ready...the land is changing hands, the so-call first will become last, and the so-call last(us) will become first, medusanegrita.

We are entering a biblical period known as the end-times of the Gentiles(white folk); did you ever think that the White House would become the Black House, lol...or that the man of color would be Pharoah again?

Last edited:
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth and Reparations!

Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think

Cain Wall, 108, is the oldest living African American person enslaved in the United States. He is suing for reparations. He goes to court in Chicago, September 27, 2006, 9:30 a.m., 219 South Dearborn Street. For more on his case visit: www.rsgincorp.com or call 917-365-3007.

Last edited:
:toast: Thank you my sister friend, get ready, get ready, get ready...the land is changing hands, the so-call first will become last, and the so-call last(us) will become first, medusanegrita.

We are entering a biblical period known as the end-times of the Gentiles(white folk); did you ever think that the White House would become the Black House, lol...or that the man of color would be Pharoah again?

Pharoah in the biblical context or Pharoah in the context of Kemetic Black history?

But in all honesty what was his statement regarding all of this?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back