The Front Porch : REPARATIONS IS DUE NOW

WHY WILL ANYONE SAY THAT "SLAVERY WAS GOOD FOR THE AFRICANS?

• Total voters
Well, you got it all worked out.

However, it's all neither here nor there.....John Conyers has taken Reparations to every Congress since '89; and all we've gotten so far is an "APOLOGY."

But, lol @ a "reparations card." ----I wonder what they'd call it....maybe the "40 acres & a mule card" ....or the "Moses Tubman card"....or the "Reconstructed Reconstruction card" :lol:

hilarious!

yep.. and it would probably have a picture of a naked enslaved african couple being sold at the auction block on it.. and you know the kids of the next generation would be embarrassed when they mamas send them to the store with the "slave card"..

LOL!....You killin' me, SJ!

Yes, this is funny but also sad because there is so much truth in it as well.

But whatever they'd call the "card," I wouldn't be shamed at all!

In fact, I got my eye on some baaad shoes!...Been waiting for them to go on sale...... But if I had muh card, I'd go git 'em rat now! :lol:

I'd be smackin' my card down on the counter like it's a Amex BLACK! :lol:

LOL!....You killin' me, SJ!

Yes, this is funny but also sad because there is so much truth in it as well.

But whatever they'd call the "card," I wouldn't be shamed at all!

In fact, I got my eye on some baaad shoes!...Been waiting for them to go on sale...... But if I had muh card, I'd go git 'em rat now! :lol:

I'd be smackin' my card down on the counter like it's a Amex BLACK! :lol:

Amex BLACK:lol:! Rather black so no questions asted at the counter!
We can do this without them! Goback down the ladder and repair all broken steps. As we walk back up!:) Believe first, we might need new wood but trees are available. You always bring a :) to my face cherryblossom!

Amex BLACK:lol:! Rather black so no questions asted at the counter!
We can do this without them! Goback down the ladder and repair all broken steps. As we walk back up!:) Believe first, we might need new wood but trees are available. You always bring a :) to my face cherryblossom!

....maybe RED, BLACK and GREEN on the card.

....with a quote by Malcolm: "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock - that rock landed on us."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back