The Front Porch : REPARATIONS IS DUE NOW

WHY WILL ANYONE SAY THAT "SLAVERY WAS GOOD FOR THE AFRICANS?

• Total voters
This isn't even an argument; Adan and Eve were the ancestors of us all, and you are no more or less their descendant than I am.

Africans and their descendants have virtually zero trace of Neanderthal DNA and this is what distinguishes a difference between is and europeons.

We are not the same. Adam and eve are mythological characters and Africans predate the biblical 4004 bc.

This isn't even an argument; Adan and Eve were the ancestors of us all, and you are no more or less their descendant than I am.

Yes, I am more their descendent.

OK, no trace of Neanderthal DNA in Africans ( I assume that you are talking about southern, Black Africans, and not the Northern Arab ones). And this means what? Not a sign of AA superior genetics, really, because most AA have a significant percentage of White blood (hence, Neanderthal DNA) in them. I have met and worked with a number of Black Africans, and they were much darker and less European in appearance than most AA I have seen.
Adam and Eve, were, IMO, mythic, so we agree there, but present scientific evidence points to Africa as the cradle of humanity and, as I am not 100% Neanderthal, but descended from emigrants from Africa, you and I are, at the least, cousins.

At what point did your ancestors emigrate from Africa? Have you undergone DNA testing to validate this claim? Yes, some of us have been infiltrated, my genetic line included, but I doubt if my white cousins identify as Africans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back