Black People : Reparations Discussed on Floor of US Congress

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    BLACK REPARATIONS ACTUALLY BEING DISCUSSED ON FLOOR OF U.S. CONGRESS FOR FIRST TIME IN U.S. HISTORY

Dear U.S. African Slave Descendants:

Please do take time to go to: http://judiciary.house.gov/Oversight.aspx?ID=400

You will find the video conference and hard copy testimonies of the first discussion of Reparations for U.S. Slavery against Africans in America in the U.S. Congress, an actual hearing to discuss H.R. 40. Chairman Congressman Conyers finally did it! There will be another hearing in February. The video is 4.5 hours and worth your viewing time. Basically you see the rift between pro-Reparationists and anti-Reparationists. To some extent, several Whites are able to challenge the clearly White racist spokespersons. But it is clear that we need to get involved. This is a GO sign for those U.S. African slave descendants who have heretofore been standing in the shadows talking junk bout it aint gon' work. It is working and will continue to work when we work it! What are you waiting on?

From: Omowale Za, Your Internet Black Reparations Activist

For further clarification on the case for Reparations also go to Attorney Dr. Robert L. Brock's Black Reparations website at: www.directblackaction.com

:heart:

Destee

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    again i ask the question-IN WHAT FORM do we get reparations?[and if i hear one more person say ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY AND OR LAND]i'm gonna scream..listen to me blackpeople,the ONLY logical way that reparations will work will be in the area of heathcare and education and even those issues will be debated to and fro for years...THAT'S THE REALITY OF IT!!

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    this seems like a good thing....