Black People : Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
MY question is after 8 years of a Black president , why did he stay in Paris, but decide to come here to make this plea, to a racist , who is cutting stuff for his own White Supporters? For the first four years of president Obama , there was a Democratic majority in the House and in the following four years a Democratic Majority in the Senate! Who make this case now , rather then before ?? Especiallay now with a Republican racist majority in the Senate??

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
MY question is after 8 years of a Black president , why did he stay in Paris, but decide to come here to make this plea, to a racist , who is cutting stuff for his own White Supporters? For the first four years of president Obama , there was a Democratic majority in the House and in the following four years a Democratic Majority in the Senate! Who make this case now , rather then before ?? Especiallay now with a Republican racist majority in the Senate??
perhaps his role is not what it may seem......

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: