Black People : Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
MY question is after 8 years of a Black president , why did he stay in Paris, but decide to come here to make this plea, to a racist , who is cutting stuff for his own White Supporters? For the first four years of president Obama , there was a Democratic majority in the House and in the following four years a Democratic Majority in the Senate! Who make this case now , rather then before ?? Especiallay now with a Republican racist majority in the Senate??

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
MY question is after 8 years of a Black president , why did he stay in Paris, but decide to come here to make this plea, to a racist , who is cutting stuff for his own White Supporters? For the first four years of president Obama , there was a Democratic majority in the House and in the following four years a Democratic Majority in the Senate! Who make this case now , rather then before ?? Especiallay now with a Republican racist majority in the Senate??
perhaps his role is not what it may seem......

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.