Chief Elder Osiris : REPARATION, REPATRIATION, STATEHOOD IN AFRIKA

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    REPARATION, REPATRIATION, STATEHOOD IN AFRIKA

By Chief Elder Osiris

Hoteph Beloved Goddess Ngone:
    Beloved your objective and goal is Precise and appropriate when concerning the Children of the Middle Passage and may I say, I agree one hundred per cent with your perspective concerning what should be the interest of the Children of the Middle Passage, which is Reparation, Repatriation and Statehood for the Diaspora Black so call Afrikan.

May I say to us all,I am in the Blood, Soul, Mind, and Spirit of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, His Thoughts have become my thoughts and more, meaning we must be Divinely qualified to even take the Ideas and Philosophy of the Honorable Marcus Garvey to its Utopia Height, Garvey consciousness of Black People have become my conscious and more, his desire for Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan World, have become my desire and more, so when any so call Afrikan worth their salt, claiming to be followers of the Honorable Marcus Garvey and show no concern about the condition of Afrika and the Black World, ignoring the need for action to obtain Reparation / Repatriation and Statehood in Afrika for the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, and such is not the goal of your desire, then I venture to say that all is lost for the Black World, and you be those that only give lip service to a Man of Extreme Action, The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

There is a Trinity of action that is require of the Children of the Middle Passage, such a Trinity is in the class with all that is Sacred in the universe and it is the Universe that teach and Guide all therein, yet it is the Black World that measure up to being an intricate part of that Universe process, so when it come to seeking Salvation of the Mind, then it is the Black World that is in need of such Freedom, so because of the Black Condition in the world today, without the action of Reparation / Repatriation and Statehood in Afrika for the once Lost Members of the Black Nation, the world continue to be self devouring, being eaten up by the evil it inflict upon its own action, meaning it is when the Black World return back in control of the Black Divine Mind, that and it alone is qualified to save the Black World from the Evil within.

Reparation / Repatriation, the dual companions of the action of Chattel Slavery, Intrinsic in every step our Enslaved Ancestors were forced to take, So No! There can be no Afrika, there can be no United Black Nation in Afrika, not without the Action of the Trinity that represent Black people and Afrika Freedom, It being, Reparation, Repatriation, Statehood In Afrika for the Descendants of those Enslaved Ancestors, they that were forced to take the First Step away from the Holy Land of their more Ancient Ancestors, that Land now known as Afrika.
    Many call out for Repatriation, omitting the fact that such an action does not come alone, meaning you can not have Repatriation without Reparation and Reparation does require Statehood for the Children of the Middle Passage, The Three representing the production of the Greater Good, not for the individual so call Afrikan, but for the Collective Whole of the Black Nation, because it represent the action of Afrika and and Black so call Afrika Revolution, the required action that will cause the Vision of the Honorable Marcus Garvey and now Osiris Vision, to come True, which revealed that Afrika is for the so call Black Afrikans and The so call Black Afrikans Must become One United Black Nation in Afrika again, but not without Reparation / Repatriation and Statehood for the Children of the Middle passage in Afrika, serving to become the foundation that will serve to be for the Greater Good of Afrika and the Black World.

Repatriation must serve as the representation of victory for Reparation and Statehood in Afrika will serve as the Crown representing the beginning of Afrikans Revolution to reclaim stewardship over the Holy Land Afrika, sacred that it is.

Any Black so call Afrikan that can not bring themselves to see the Vision of Afrika and the Black World as it was when our First Way Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors were here on this Planet call Earth, presenting one of the greatest Civilization ever to embrace Queen Mother Earth and it being Religious Free,then such a handicap prove that we now serve under the control of the Human Being Mind-Set, the Mind that caused the down-fall of the Black World and sent it in a up and down motion of Freedom and oppression, and it is now at the level of oppression, which we now occupy in the World today, no longer in control of the Black Life and have lost all respect for the Sacred Holy Land, which is now being referred to as Afrika.

So you wonder why it is that Afrika and the Black World is in the condition it is now in today in this world, well it is because we yet to know and understand the Divinity of Reparation, / Repatriation and Statehood for the Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors, they who have earned us the divine Right to demand by the fact of their Suffering Reparation / Repatriation and Statehood in Afrika as we Honor them by making such a demand.

It is the debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, which is Reparation, Repatriation and Statehood for their Children back Home in Afrika, so say the gods our Ancient First Way divine Cosmic Black Ancestors.

Let Those With The Mark of the Divine Eye,which come only with the Divine Mind, See And Understand What Has Been Shared With You Today!!!

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]
    [email protected]