Chief Elder Osiris : Reparation Is A Legitimate Debt Owed To Our Enslaved Ancestors

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Reparation Is A Legitimate Debt Owed To Our Enslaved Ancestors

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Tell me beloved, why is it that there are some Afrikans that is in such a hurry to offer a reprieve to white folks, A pardon if you will, for the Crime they committed against our Enslaved Ancestors ?

Tell me, why are we Black folks which are certainly victims in the Diaspora and especially in america and in Afrika, yes Black Diaspora who represent the action perpetrated against our Enslaved Ancestors, why are Afrikans always ready to play the cause that have us in such an afflicted condition in america, rest of the Diaspora and in Afrika.

The fact of the institution of Chattel Slavery, serve as the fact that prove that the creators and enforcers of that devilish institution call Chattel Slavery is in fact guilty of committing a Crime against the producers of a Divine People,Thus against God, to hell with Humanity, the secondary identity of a Being gone to become Evil, Sinful in attitude and Jealousy in behavior and such is why the Human Being confessed to be Born in Sin and whose every action reflect the behavior of Iniquity Jealousy.

Black Woman and Man, a Crime was committed against your Divinity and there is no length of Time that excuse such devilish action against Life, the gift that come from God, thus the Universe.

Who are we Black Folks to put value or devalue on Life, only the gift giver hold such power and from such a source there is no Life devaluation.

All Life is sacred, but not the action that come from it, the wearer of such Life is responsible for that Life action and in the case of our Enslaved Ancestors, the penalty that go against the criminals that caused Chattel Slavery action against our Enslaved Ancestors Life, is a constant reminder of whom those criminals be, Human they are and they must be made to pay as a punishment for the Crime of Chattel Slavery, which legitimize our call for Reparation.

We must become instrumental in making an effort to alter the damage caused by the evil action which caused Chattel Slavery and do so by fighting for our Return Home to Afrika, and to become the next established State in Afrika, occupied by the Children of the Middle passage Enslaved Ancestors.

What Sane intelligent Afrikan, Black in Mind and pigment can/will object to such a Righteous cause or oppose such a determination coming from the Children of the Middle Passage, to not ever allow the Evil perpretrated against our Enslaved Ancestors never ever be forgotten, and we never ceasing from delivering the bill of a debt to america for the evil caused upon our Enslaved Ancestors, held captive in an institution call Chattel Slavery.

What type of an Afrikan that can move to minimize such an importance as Reparation or act to decriminalize the crime of Chattel Slavery, by coming up with all sorts of weak kneed excuses for not supporting the demand for Reparation, having no profound Reason or Logic behind such an attitudinal Behavior, other than to serve as evidence of having completed the Transformation from being in the possession of the Divine Mind and now in the possession of the Human Being Mind, the Mind that thought up such evil as the institution of Chattel Slavery, how sad and pitiful is the present day so call Afrikans.

Let me say it again, Reparation is a legitimate debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, victims of the brutal action of Chattel Slavery, and now it become the responsibility of the Children of those Enslaved Ancestors to demand and collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, doing so by fact we suffer from the secondary infection of Chattel Slavery, psychologically, such give us legal universal standing to demand and collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, nothing more and nothing less.

Therefore, such a success, will bring on the obligation for the Children of the Middle Passage to Liberate our Black behind away from america and go home to Afrika, and become the next established State and with the understanding such a transition come with a greater obligation, which is to fight to Liberate Afrika and bring about a united Homogeneous States of Afrika.

What foolish Black so call Afrikan will object to such a Divine Prophecy and remain to appear Sanely Intelligent.

Beloved, this is the True Meaning of Reparation and all else is served to be an impostor, in an effort to make Reparation to be a Civil Rights Issue, when in fact it is a life and Death issue for the Black Afrikan Nation and beloved, You May Take It Or Leave It Alone, So say the gods Our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors.

No,No, beloved, Reparation is not our responsibility to pay to ourselves for the evil caused upon our Enslaved Ancestors and Thus ourselves, our only obligation is to pay for the Liberation of the Black Nation,now splintered.

No, we Children of the Middle passage are not the criminals enforcers of Chattel Slavery, it is america and all those that participated and gained from the Enslaving of our Ancestors in the Institution of Chattel Slavery, they are those that happen to be the guilty parties in committing this Horrible Crime, Chattel Slavery.

Beloved, such is why Reparation serve as the Holy Ark, capable of taking the Diaspora Black Afrikan Home, to become the next additional State in Afrika, with the Divine Goal of assisting in securing Afrika and Reuniting the Black Afrikan Nation.

The Truth,The negro Afrikan Despise The Truth And Is a lover Of Confusion.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.
>
> Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
>
> Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
>
> For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
goddess_isis_loving@yahoo.com or tafari4ii@sbcglobal@net
>
> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back