Law Forum : renee-davis-pregnant fatally-shot by pigs

I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's overwhelming and makes my heart heavy with sadness. Where are my religious practicing brethen and sistren? Do you all pray? When things like this happen, what do you pray for or pray about? Do you receive answers to your prayers? I mean, how do you know your prayers work? Can you give me examples of your prayers because I need some emotional uplifting right now.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's overwhelming and makes my heart heavy with sadness. Where are my religious practicing brethen and sistren? Do you all pray? When things like this happen, what do you pray for or pray about? Do you receive answers to your prayers? I mean, how do you know your prayers work? Can you give me examples of your prayers because I need some emotional uplifting right now.

What religious practicing brethren and sistren know is that this period or epoch we are in, biblically speaking, is known as the Tribulation. During this time, each person must first be watchful and vigilant for themselves and then, for others ...

trib·u·la·tion
ˌtribyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun

a cause of great trouble or suffering.
"the tribulations of being a megastar"
synonyms: suffering, distress, trouble, misery, wretchedness, unhappiness, sadness,heartache, woe, grief, sorrow, pain, anguish, agony;
literary travail
"his time of tribulation was just beginning"
a state of great trouble or suffering.
"his time of tribulation was just beginning"
synonyms: trouble, difficulty, problem, worry, anxiety, burden, cross to bear, ordeal,trial, adversity, hardship, tragedy, sorrow, trauma, affliction; More

Last edited:
I will stand with my brothers and sisters of other races who understand the struggle and support the causes of marginalized Black people.

http://lastrealindians.com/indigenous-solidarity-with-blacklivesmatter-by-matt-remle/

I reject and refuse to participate in the "divide and conquer" strategy enjoyed and orchestrated by our oppressors.

If we can't see beyond our own issues to embrace the struggles of others who share the same oppressor, then I fear we are doomed to become like the oppressor and we will never achieve equity in the true sense of its meaning.

We do not stand alone because there have been many others who have and continue to fight along side of us. There are the enlightened among us all and these are the people that know how important it is to stand together in our common struggle.

http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/black-lives-matter-latino-solidarity/

Not all white people are racists, and not all racists are white. True, there are those among other people of color that have swallowed the oppressor's medicine and look at us with disdain because they believe the white lies. But it's not all people of color that do this.

I do value the cultures of others as I would like them to see value in mine. I can see past my anger and frustration to acknowledge those who are not members of my "tribe" but want to stand with me and others like me.

I will mourn the death of anyone who lost their lives for reasons that don't make sense. It's not because they may not have ever stood with me in my fight, but simply because they were a human being and deserved to die of old age, in their own bed, surrounded by the people who loved them. The thought of an unborn child's life being snuffed out through violence, is abhorrent to me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back