Black Women : Remember R. Kelly?

(looking around)--Keme, you couldn't be talking to me like that!!

Anyway Keme, unlike you I will not try and speak for all Black women (as you try and portray yourself as John Q. Blackman)--I can only speak of my definition.
I define myself as a unique, Divinely-created, invaluable resource and I demand to be treated as such.
I refuse to kneel or bow and the World may see that as me being difficult or being a "b*tch" and if it does that's their issue to deal with, not mine. My head is not turned by flashy clothes or jewelry but by honesty and sincerity.
Keme, I guess that line will be drawn when we've decided to kill all you males and resurrect the Amazonian way-of-life--hehehehehehehehehe........
The line will be drawn when we've decided we've had enough and we are rapidly approaching that point...........

Keme...try to stay focused and answer my question I posed to you several messages ago . . .

"Do you think that Black women have silenced themselves by NOT facing the truth about sexism in the Black family by ignoring it in order to save face in public as well as to try to keep some sense of peace at home? To quote Audre Lorde: “Your silence will not protect you”. What do you think?"

Come on, you made sense once, try it again . . .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back