Law Forum : Reluctant U.S. Supreme Court on collision course with Trump

I wonder if anybody figured out why Virginia spikes her husbands morning orange juice with Vicks Cough Syrup every morning before she gives him his embroidered satin pillow and drives him to work?
I'm sorry Mr. Clyde I just couldn't resist seeing that he voted against this.

Okay, but you are losing me on this CulturalActivity, who is the "he" that voted for this you are referring to, and who is the "husband driven to work."

Why the Honorable Clarence Thomas. I hope I wasn't out of line with this.

My apologies CulturalActivity, I should have known it was Clarence Thomas, sorry bout that. But for years now, Thomas is widely known to be non-representive of black issues, so, I've totally forgotten about him and you are not out of line.

Meanwhile, here's what his wife is currently up to:

:facepalm:

Ginni Thomas: Supreme Court justice's wife leading right-wing effort to purge officials 'disloyal' to Trump

:picture:
Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and a special correspondent for The Daily Caller, speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Oxon Hill, Md: Rex Features

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and a special correspondent for The Daily Caller, speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Oxon Hill, Md: Rex Features

Rory Sullivan
The Independent

I'm sorry Mr. Clyde I just couldn't resist seeing that he voted against this.

No, don't be sorry CulturalActivity, be grateful you have a discerning eye.

For example, you can't make this stuff up, here's Clarence at his best, smh:

:facepalm:

Thomas criticizes a previous high court opinion - his own

:picture: a perfect dodo :facepalm:
Supreme Court Thomas Versus Thomas

FILE - In this Feb. 15, 2018, file photo, Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas sits as he is introduced during an event at the Library of Congress in Washington. Thomas has made no secret of his dislike of past Supreme Court decisions written by other justices, including seminal opinions about abortion rights, press freedoms and a defendant's right to a lawyer. On Monday, he turned inward, focusing his criticism on a court opinion he wrote in 2005 defending the power of federal administrative agencies. Thomas' evolving views about federal agencies is part of a growing conservative movement to rein in the powers of the bureaucracy. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)
More

MARK SHERMAN
Associated Press

:great:

Dem Senator Slams Chief Justice for Scolding Schumer, Implies that 80 Recent SCOTUS Decisions are Illegitimate

Zachary Evans
National Review

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back