Black Astrology : Relocating According to the Zodiac...

RICH...you are blessed in that you have so many compatible choices. And since Illinois is a Sagittarian state, you and your Sagittarian mate are blessed...

story...you would then choose states that are compatible to your Sun-sign...like the fire-sign states (Leo, Sagittarius), or the other air-sign states (Aquarius and Gemini)...

This makes so much sense now!

I was reading an ariticle about cities and astrological signs. I remembered this thread when I first signed on here.

I now know why I HATE, and I mean HATE THE STATE OF MICHIGAN! I am a Taurus and I feel like I am dying slowly by being here. All I can ever do is think about moving. I have been this way since my early teens! I am in my early 30's now! I moved to Florida briefly and LOVED IT!!!! My other states of choice were California, Vermont, Oregon and New Jersey, PA.. wow! Now I know why I am attracted to these states. All except Oregon? I have never been there but love the pictures I see of the mountains. Hmmm? I wonder what foreign countries I would be compatiable with?

Aqil would know that by chance?

Shadow

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back