Black Poetry : Relly 13

shaneak

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
Yea...heres another unnamed one...i really need to work on this title thing. :x: I hope you all enjoy... :)

A sea of oblivion had covered me whole...
It had placed itself within my body and taken over my soul....
I cried out to my father and he heard my plea...
But I saw no efforts in him trying to help me....

I took my life by the hand as he guided me to still waters...
I am reaching for higher things now and even better quarters...
I don't look down upon my soul and my inner being....
I now raise my head for everything is worth seeing.
I treaded past hills and jumped over crocodiles....
I swam through piranhas...and took on the desert for miles...
I have conquered so much of what I feared...
And I had friend who swore he'd be there.
My light is turned on...in the day and the night...
I love who and what I am...Proud of my new insight....

On life that is...stone cold reality.

GA!!!

Hey Gurrrl!!! I thought everyone had missed this one. And don't ask me where it came from either. I was talking to a friend of mine about my past and present and i just started righting. Crazy stuff huh? I'm glad you like it though. I guess so you'll get the whole message...its just a summary of my past and present...how i feel about me now and all that i made it through just to see that its all in the shape of one life.... My own as of course I'm sure you have your own summary of your life up til now... ;) Maybe you can share that with me one day...

Sha

loving the strength here
love the questions
love the conquers
love the inner thought

man i loved it

you show such strength
keep it going the truth will find you
but stay patient
when you are ready the truth will be revealed to you

DSSNY

So much love!!!

Cindy: Yes indeed it does and i always smile everytime i look back on those hard times and wonder how in the hell i made it. I was just telling a friend about when i use to have a working car...how i would leave atlanta in a heart beat...Just to drive all the way to Virginia...just to keep my cool...inregards to my life. Driving is an essense of life Glories... Now that sounds like another poetry idea right their. who nows...you might find me right about it... :x:

Soja: Man the love the love the love. I'm not sure what you mean by truth..i would appreciate if you would explain. I've never know to search for truth because I always thought it was shown in your everday usage...you be you and being real about you. you catch what i'm saying...but if wrong...please enlighten...I'm always open to criticism...even when i don't like it. :D And my strength...I think we all get it at some point in their life... I guess my came so quickly because my life put in place and set up in circumstances and conditions at a young age. I had no choice but to be strong to survive the anguish in my short life span. Thanks for the motivational words of wisdom though...they always mean a lot to me... from anyone whose willing to give it. :x: So I'm very greatful for yours....