Black Spirituality Religion : Religious Shackles

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    [​IMG]

The Sibyls
    Page 38
    Mama Zogbe
    Vivian Hunter-Hindrew
    (Chief Hounon Amengansie

"...If African American Christian Women knew the untold history behind many of the biblical locations of which they offer their glory, they would be horrified to learn that they were lending a glorious praise to locations where their ancient mothers were murdered and persecuted, and their holy temples seized and converted into "Christian churches" and where their African deities were demonized and their veneration and worship ultimately destroyed. Unraveling the mental shackles of Western religious brain washing affected by colonization and slavery is one of the few areas many in the dispora ever dare challenge..."

Hotep, Fine:qqb015:

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The sad truth h is their minds have been so twisted they would not be horrified but rejoice even more that this low level regional manager they call god got the victory over the heathens that they have been programmed nott to recognize as kin.

The sad truth is when they look back they do not see their ancient mothers. They see savages in need of "salvation" and they are as happy to see their temples turned into churches as the pinktoes are happy to see the gentrification of our communities.

It's a sad truth

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    There was a time

when the biblical precepts of the so-Called black condition which came from that nefarious main source of the "lying lore of Christianity" -- the bible, was acceptable information; however this is the dawning of a new day and that level of mentality is now deleted!

Unfolding the truth that "Ham" -- was but a twisted corruption of Kam, KMT, Khmet, Ta Meri makes it crystal clear that our condition here in AmeriKKKa is all apart of a pre-planned agenda.

Christianity and the bible/babel were both shoved down our male and female ancestors throats to replace the truth --

THE BLACK GODDESS CAME BEFORE THE GOD
    THE BLACK GODDESS PROPHECY'S WERE FIRST
    THE BLACK GODDESS CAME BEFORE ALL PATRIARCHAL RELIGIONS

...until the Black Kingdom realizes the uniqueness of our presence on earth as a people; and most especially the divinity and Veneration of our Black women the fact is, we remain in the dark as a people!:court:

Hotep, Fine:qqb015:

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

The underlined portion really stood out to me; it seems to say(to me) that simply because my ancestors worshiped a certain way, I somehow(not just me, any black woman), we somehow should have taken up their certain ways of worship while also calling those things which were holy in their sight, holy.

Why would this be? It's true, my ancestors did worship differently than myself, but that by no means made it right just because it's what they believed for years and centuries. I'm told this all the time, though I already know, years don't make something more true or not.

This was why faith was brought not only to the Israelites, but also to the gentiles; so we'd know religion and faith is not by blood of carnal lineage, but in truth it comes through the blood of Spiritual inheritance; the Holy Son. We don't have to do as our ancestors did, for even the Israelites were called out for holding on to traditions of men, that is, their ancestors words and teachings, rather than the Word, faith, and Teachings of the Father, and these were the Chosen Peoples.

There are indeed shackles unseen, but these are only shattered by the Son of the Father. Clinging to the past of what ones ancestors did will only be making oneself another generation still bound to this earth and its ways.