Africa : Religious sex slavery endures in West African nations

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
I MAY NOT BE LIKED OVER THIS(Not liked ANYWAY to my ENJOYMENT) but a couple of years ago I saw a NEWS PROGRAM on this and was in AWE STRUCK of this PRACTICE. It not only STRUCK ME but another one of my ASSOCIATES who is a BLACK MAN was EQUALLY DISHEARTENDED by it. I am not saying that this FOCUS is not here within THE BORDERS of the USA because the MINDSET does EXIST and it does TAKE FORM here but SOMETIMES we have to LET GO CERTAIN THINGS even if they have SOME CULTURAL REVELANCE to obtaining what is CONSIDERED FREEDOM which this WORLD is TRYING to OBTAIN not only for NOW but the AGES to COME.

But to be PUNISHED for the SINS of the FATHER does COME TO LIFE in certain WEST AFRICAN villages. It's as REAL as it GETS.

I try to ask my AFRICAN CONTINENTAL COUNTERPARTS about this but it FALLS ON DEAF EARS. They are not OBLIGATED to respond anyway we have to FIND OUT ourselves alot of the TIME.

Oh well

Now the STORY

Religious sex slavery endures in West African nations

189939-1.jpg

Juliana Dogbadzi, 37, a former fetish slave, was about 7 years old when she was sent to a shrine to atone for a great-grandfather's sins.

dustyelbow said:
I MAY NOT BE LIKED OVER THIS(Not liked ANYWAY to my ENJOYMENT) but a couple of years ago I saw a NEWS PROGRAM on this and was in AWE STRUCK of this PRACTICE. It not only STRUCK ME but another one of my ASSOCIATES who is a BLACK MAN was EQUALLY DISHEARTENDED by it. I am not saying that this FOCUS is not here within THE BORDERS of the USA because the MINDSET does EXIST and it does TAKE FORM here but SOMETIMES we have to LET GO CERTAIN THINGS even if they have SOME CULTURAL REVELANCE to obtaining what is CONSIDERED FREEDOM which this WORLD is TRYING to OBTAIN not only for NOW but the AGES to COME.

But to be PUNISHED for the SINS of the FATHER does COME TO LIFE in certain WEST AFRICAN villages. It's as REAL as it GETS.

I try to ask my AFRICAN CONTINENTAL COUNTERPARTS about this but it FALLS ON DEAF EARS. They are not OBLIGATED to respond anyway we have to FIND OUT ourselves alot of the TIME.

Oh well

Now the STORY

Religious sex slavery endures in West African nations

189939-1.jpg

Juliana Dogbadzi, 37, a former fetish slave, was about 7 years old when she was sent to a shrine to atone for a great-grandfather's sins.

Many thanks, Sister. You are right on target. This is at the basis of masny of these so-called traditional reliogions.

We have been discussing the the same thing here: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47802&page=18. Go there. Islam came to end such barbaric, savagery among the Africans and Arabs. Christianity and Judaism also opposes it. But, only Isalm has been hardline and consistent against all abuse of females in society throughout its history. This is one of the reasons that Muslims take so much static.

The fact of the matter is this: pagean religions all over the world, not just in Africa and Arabia, abuses females. Incases where human sacrifice in legal, it is usually the girls who are killed to appease pagean gods. Deeeepp.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are people in certain cultures/religions that abuses the rights of women. Not just in African Societies, Muslim Societies, but all over the world.

There is not one religion or belief system that doesn't have cruel, power struck, murderous, self-indulgent people in power who seeks to control and oppress other members of that sect.

To me, to say that one religion or belief doesn't subscribe to such is unrealistic. Sure, there are individuals in said beliefs that are for the greater good of the Creator and it's offsprings, and whether one does it more openingly or less really doesn't make one any better than the other. They are all rocking in the same boat.

When a group of people can say collectively and honestly without a doubt, no ill/unjust treatment is distributed amongst another, then and only then, can such religion/belief system claim to be the savior of another.

Abuse is Abuse no matter the size of the cloak it hides behide. Peace will never come as long as there are people/religions seeking to gain all the wealth and control over others.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back