Black People : religion vs ancient history and spirituality in Africa (Gerald Slater)The Young Brother is Awesome!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This young brother is awesome! He seriously gives me hope for the future of our young!!

Gerald Slater in Kemet

2. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    There is not anything here that I have researched over the years that this young guy says that is in error. The only thing that he left off is that the original pyramids were built hundreds and hundreds of years before Kemet existed. They started in central or southern Alkubalan. Kemet was the culmination of thousands of years of our ancestors culture. Then the Greek and Roman Barbarians came in thousands of years later and proclaimed out of ignorance, that The Baby=Egypt, was the Mother of our cultures that were existing thousands of years prior to the babies conception and birth. They re-wrote history as usual and being lazy and quick to believe our white conquorers, we said that "They must be telling us the truth." Peace

3. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357

"He who seeks knowledge begins with Humbleness" -Buju Banton

I firmly believe that a persons character speaks louder than words and is monumental to Man's Spiritual Growth and Development. Not once did this young Scholar down any world belief, Not once did this brother "attack" any doctrine but he simply just supported Truth with Facts. No religious imperialism or zeal just simply the truth( I love it ).This brother has this sense of Sincerity and Humility that is inspiring in a world full of so many Synthetic Identities and mannerisms that are alien to BLACK truth and OURstory. My favorite subject of personal study on earth is Kemet and its Universal Relationship to Truth on Earth as we know it, as well as the histories of our Nubian and Yoruban ancestors. The work of Brothers like this makes it easier for young brothers such as myself to Respect our Ancestors and seek our Heritage in one of its most Humble and Glorious forms which can only be found in Kemet. Religious Imperialism is the enemy and through Humility and Sincerity I believe the Young black Youth will wake up and im happy to see others on the path....

Thanks again to brother Keita for the post and Much Respect to the young brothers work...

Peace.. Peace..

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Young Slater wonderfully summarizes truths from many elder teachers [Diop, RUNA, Franklin, etc.] in only 30 minutes. The theme, I would say, here is the Search for Original Truth.

He repeatedly reiterates that all the religions of this age are repackaged approximations, with corruptions, of earlier spiritual knowledge. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and even Hinduism are rooted in earlier knowledge. Indeed, modern civilization itself [if we dare to call it that] leads back to Greece, which leads back to Egypt, which leads further inland to the Source of the Nile.

As Slater points out, all of the gods of the religions of this age are derived from Atum. From Nun was revealed the One who was never not --- Amen. Amen, the Hidden One, none before him, without Name and Form, aka Ra, aka Atum.

Amen is the One God.

The quest for Original Truth, hence, must be to Seek the Kingdom of Amen --- to Seek the Kingdom of God.

All leads to Knowledge of Self, aka Amen, aka the One. Which Young Slater articulates in the last four minutes by stressing the need to Seek Truth in its Purest Form --- which, if I may put in my own words, means not stopping at KMT, not stopping in Africa, but continuing on to the God Within.

Hence the advice from the Upper Room to Seek the Kingdom of God Within.

Slater's concluding words:

"Who we truly are is something we need to search deep within to find, and we may begin to do so once we shed all of the learned layers of the imagery we have of ourselves. This is not to say that we are not who we say we are at the time of saying it. But our consciousness goes far beyond this.

See, I would say there is definitely something more to life than we can know or even fully comprehend at this moment. And we have a Creator but what we have today is the result of ancient knowledge and interpretations of nature and life as mysteries as seen from different cultural world views which have changed or been reinterpreted with time to suit society.

If you are part of a particular religion and you ask the religious leaders for answers, they are likely to give answers which support the myths they are preaching. Because you want to be reassured, and it is what you want to hear, you feel secure and carry on believing.

But if there is one thing you should do, it is to keep questioning and researching and learning. And never rest because we can learn something new every day.

This is not about putting anyone down. It is about learning, growing, and building as One together. And I feel that when a people have gone so far off track, you need to retrace your steps back to your roots."

5. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    " I feel that when a people have gone so far off track,
    you need to retrace your steps back to your roots."