Chief Elder Osiris : Religion, The Only Killer Disease Left To Rome Freely Upon the Earth

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 23, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Religion, The Only Killer Disease Left To Rome Freely Upon the Earth

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

So, is it not the obligation of Truth to reveal all Lies and acts of deception, Truth which cause an awareness of action that eliminate all excuses that hide behind the veil of ignorance, an ignorance that is claiming to be arrested by the Bliss that protect all Minds that operate with a handicap, granting a reprieve without punishment for not knowing the Truth, a condition that serve as a mental handicap that prevent us ignorantly blissful people from being capable of using the Mind in a Reasonable/Rational, Logical / Thoughtful Action, which is a require Mental Action in order to Know the Truth ?

So I ask the question, is it appropriate for those that claim to be wise among us to allow a religious weapon that has caused such massive destruction, to go unchallenged, simply because it is widely accepted by a public that is afraid to challenge it, yet it has served as a threat to Truth and has affected the Psychic of the World, so much so to the point that such a weapon of mass destruction has caused the Divine Black world to choose Lies over that which is True and is willing to go to their death in the Name of Lies and acts of deception, as the Weapon of Mass Destruction is always there serving as a Threat to all that give an indication of desiring the Truth over Lies ?

Such a weapon of Mass Destruction is in fact the Institution of Religion, a Weapon and institution, every since its inception, has been on a massive killing spree upon the Earth, an institution that has slaughter, maimed, committed sacrifices, murder and performed lobotomy upon the Brain of the Divine Black World and I specify the Divine Black World because it was the only world that was in possession of the Divine Knowledge that revealed the Truth about God, Universe and Life Beings.

As You know, I make no bones about letting you know that my action, my primary concern is about those people that stand on the fact that they originated out of the Abyss of Divine Existence, the only Reality there is, and that those People calling themselves Black and Afrikan, a People that was once Divine and no stranger to Truth, whom a daye and Time origin can not be applied to, yes to those people is my Love is attracted to and it is all because I know the Truth about our Coming and going, To and From this Planet call Earth, and am well aware of the distance we Black so call Afrikans have Fallen, from the pedestal of our Divinity, as I witness a Once Divine People, now so willing to Embrace A lie and Eschew the Truth about a Massive Weapon that has established a Paradigm of Lies and Deception about GOD, Universe, And Life Beings of a High Order of Intelligence.

The Institution call Religion cloak the Devil and its record verify such a union, Religion Mo'dus O'pe.ran'di is Massive Murder, Human sacrifice, Lies, Deception, engagement of people by force, Destruction of an entire Black nation, psychic Therphy, trickery,conning and false promises and has put people into a Mental Numbness so that they are not desirous to hear and know anything that is capable of bringing an enlightenment about the Truth, and it is all because Religion is a Disease that put you into a comatose state, whereby you end up despising the Truth and Loving the Doctrinal Lies that flow from the Mouth of the Potentates of Religion.

Now here we are, a Once Divine Black Unified Black Nation and now an adopted Black Human Being, infested with the disease of the Devil Religion, created by a people that introduced the concept of Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Evil, Sin, claiming to be innately a part of all of such behavioral action, Heaven, Hell, reward and punishment by the Action of GOD if you do not obey the religious tenets and comply to religion Dogma, Demanding and Commanding that you embrace the Lie masquerading as Truth, in the form of a Man claiming to have been born without the Chalice action and Grail Union and came forth out of a Virgin Grail.

Yes Religion Jesus claiming to be the SON of GOD, which imply that GOD intervene with the virgin and implanted the seed of Man in the Grail of the Feminine gender, which chose to be Born in a Livestock Bin, and did mature to be able to raise the dead, change water to wine, walk upon water and change two little fish and five loaves of bread to become enough to feed a Multitude of people, and did die, and in three days was alive again, but yet could not be touched, because he was on his way to rise at the calling of his father which reside in heaven and if you believe in all of this and learn to sacrifice yourselves and suffer long in the Name of Jesus and allow your enemies to strike you and oblige a repeatedly amount of Times, without you having the Right or the desire to defend yourself, claiming that whosoever suffer long in Christ will reign with Christ in Heaven, in a city paved with Gold on a Diet of Milk and Honey,I guess that will be Heavenly Milk, since the other kind of Milk do not take to well with black folks, beloved this is what you have chose to be True, how pitiful and sad havewe Black folks become.

Now beloved, I have said all of that with a desire that the Truth Seekers will not become a Victim to such Doctrinal Lies, ending up as many of us Black folks are, which now claim to be Humanly Religious, with no desire to know the Truth nor reclaim the Black Divinity, a sign of a highly infectious Diseased Human Mind, a Mind that is not qualified to distinguish Fact from Fiction and really do love the fact that it can not, and the result that come from being infected with such a religious disease, that is if you care to know and look at such a result, then go!, go! Go! and fetch your Mirror Black Woman and Man, and observe the destruction of Divine Afrikan Civilization, the result of having been attacked by a Weapon of Mass Destruction call Religion, which spread a disease that infect the Brain of a once Black Divine Being, the organ from which the the Mind is generated, developing the process of Thought, based upon the esoteric information that emanate from within, an energy call the Soul of the Being, which is Divine, yet the Human Mind deal with that which happen outside of the body, which is dictated by the Senses, which apply to the exoteric of Life Action, having no set rule of engagement and require not that which is True and Real to be a requirement for Life _expression.

So to all Truth Loving Black folks, those of you that desire your Divinity to return back to you, then it become our obligation to expose the Evil of Religion and all the injury, both physical and Mental, it has caused to happen to a Once Dark and Divine People, today describing themselves as having been possessed with the Human Being Mind, a diseased Mind that demand that you despise Truth and Reality and Love Lies and Fantasies, pertrated by the religious disorder.

The Truth, Black folks Are Conditioned to Despise The Truth

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    > Such is why the up coming June athering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph