Black Poetry : Religion taught faith free styles

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
around in the circle we go then again around the other one and another one breathing in and out expanding rectangular seeing false colors bundled warring couples separated and hated though still one at times drastic no emergent no vital no crucial but never fore the love of it flowing as one fluid so you got two see with your owned eyes from the eye watching every back for the sign cause drive-by delivers all day every day effectively heavily on-site ducking or dodging animals or baseball teams in fear fore your life i experienced the insides of joint expression slipping up smoothly blaq out walking with the power knowing witnesses are faulty when emotionally loaded up wetted underwear claps more waves of thunder expelling ghastly tongues of ghost who was a g before the host and he spoke one mo' ton as amen chanted wholly folk hotep phone connection without wires i saw books all my life written but none like my life written while sacrificing my all confidence boosted tougher mutha was never dead parables bang bang brains clogged by clyde running away with bonny imagining daisies pumped up airhead rushing gracefully i'm about ta hold you and when i fold you up just remember when you pushed hard six feet with that bluff uncut raw sparkling fire centered point fore head come touch if you impressed dreaming about it's lust gusting wannabe foe speaking languages of poor-lick-ticks eye bee my save i or you will sea me deeper bubbling seaweed drowning in my loves seized completely stiff and harder than my last times gripping from behind as if the last hit was preciously gifted funky sweet pahduce jungle trip....

see we were written two be behind faces of clocks twist unwind suspend stop when we go fly high blackhawks flock style overseeing how blaq rose begun winning loves planted by tubman's hands as the truth nefertiti's way uncorrupted mislead is the perception unofficial gathered in groups who appear bigger seeming littlest all ways wasting time blinded we rushing in from the west bulls bolder roaming wherever making way for the cubs as King and Queens coming up and out the circle full of life hearty appetite fore perfection spoken word perceptive infinity's destiny....

you ain't got to tell me nothing..yo life is zantastic when you craft it each and between every tiny space little breath in the extreme gasping what is left inhale sects con deaf who be wholly ignorant when butterflies floats doe blinds stings of our bees busy bucking in stampede dusting over every body's clef plus bass crunch sinegale nytah made it thump worse than the greatest absolunity is perfection spoken word perceptive infinity's destiny....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back