Chief Elder Osiris : Religion Produce An Over Powering Emotion Call FEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, what has prompted me to share this Missive with you is from a mild and cordial conversation I was requested to have with a sister caught up in the web of religion and the things she said to me I already knew them to be the fear and concern of most confessed Christians, which is, if I forsake Jesus and the religious teachings I have been taught, I am fearful of going to HELL!!!

From that Divine Black Queen goddess, from her lips came the honest confession of having the mill-stone of evil, confusion and fear tied around her Divine Mind, which is the cause that prevent Black people from having an original Thought anymore, as religious belief prevent the Divine Truth from rising within the action of the Human Being Mind.

Religion is the weapon that establish its tenets such as Loving everybody, God is Love, Suffering is a virtue to be desired and endured, because Jesus presented himself to serve as the prime example of how it is to be acted out, belief, faith, hope, heaven and hell, eternal life, eternal death with pain and suffering in agony, seek not peace and Joy in this life but believe it will be in the next heavenly life.

Beloved, such is the main tenets that come forth from religious teaching, which has the ability of conjuring up fear in the confessed believers in those religious tenets, and such was the center of concern coming from the Sister that requested an audience with me over the phone, so that we could discuss those and other matters that arose in her mind from reading my books, Lies About God and My God The Creator.

The average confessed Christan will not be as honest as that Sister was with me in sharing her fears, yet she is a beginning Mental objective Thinker, concerning her captivity in the web of religious belief, and is now beginning that first step that lead to Truth and Divine Liberation, that is if she if continue the mental journey, that will lead her back to her Divinity of Thought, with understanding of what has happen to her life as a Human Being, whose thoughts are based upon those religious tenets that create nothing but Fear.

In order to conquer Fear in Life, the sister must attempt to entertain a Divine Thought, which require her to become brave enough and hungry and Thirsty enough to desire the Truth, and to know the relationship Reality is to Divine Truth, because such are the weapons capable of defeating the religious fears of the believer, in such a doctrine.

Many become combative when Truth come to confront the Lie, and it is a lying foundation upon which religion stand and all religion require its believers not to Think Divinely, because in Divinity there is only Truth and the knowing with understanding that which is Real, such play no part in the action of the art of Lies and deception, a blueprint of religion.

So I ask the so call Afrikan believers, the lovers of Jesus, the devout Christan, those that self inflict themselves with the chain of those religious tenets, leaving wounds that serve as a sign of self mental sacrifice in the name and behalf of Jesus, the main star of religion, tell me, what has that method of believing done to bring salvation ( Liberation) to the Black so call Afrikan in this Life, the only sure life we are certain of in our present form.

Is it not Divinely expected of us to desire the best for our life that we are equipped to provide for it, do we Black Folks not boast of being the First to appear on this space ship call planet Earth, claiming to have been the people that presented a very advance Civilization on this planet Earth and is it not a fact that such a civilization was Divinely structured, providing the evidence of there being a excellent form of intelligence present, that flowed from our Divine Dark Cosmic Ancestors, having no residue of the profaneness of that, the devil call religion, which have successfully sold you a package of Lies full of deception in the form of a book call the bible, and is referred to as being the very "Word Of God Himself", I take it that you do see I have enclosed such a statement in quotes, having you to know that I do not take to such Lies anymore.

Oh yes, there was a time when I was caught up in the religious web of Lies and deception, now I walk boldly in the presence of Truth and Reality, fearing no devil serving to be an enemy to Truth and Reality, because such bring about the result of what you now observe of a once intelligent and Divine Nation of Divine Black people.

It is the Fool, out of fear, which attempt to draw their religious belief against the Divine Truth, taking everything the devil has written in his book call the bible as being True as said, yet having some that foolishly attempt to defend those lies by stating that the devil did not mean for you to take what they have written calling it the "Word Of God" as being so written, which cause confusion, yet there is no confusion in Truth, case and point, Forty Jews goes into Nubia, Kimet, the Arab call Egypt and stay for four Hundred Years among all of those Black Folks, because as the story goes the Arab Egyptians had no love for them Jews so after four hundred years, there rose six hundred thousand male Jews and with the men, women and children the count is approximately three million Jews, as they say, come crying out to the Arab Egyptians Pharaohs, whose dynasty was in power at the Time, so goes the lie, jews crying to be free, do you not know after four hundred years among Black folks, with forty Jews, the power of the Black Gene would have dissolved those forty regressive gene back into the primary gene pool of their mothers, because they are closer to the Black gene than the Caucasian gene, you see the so call Jew is no more than a cross between the Arab and a Caucasian and the Egyptian Arab is an assimilation with the Black African, so you have the Black gene present in each occasion of assimilation, so after four hundred years there would not have been an alien ethnic calling themselves Jews, crying out for freedom, the fight would have and always have been to push the Egyptian out of Kimet, which is now call Egypt, to understand this require profound reasoning and logically Thinking, something religion forbid their believers from doing, out of fear of knowing the Truth.

So I give you this to ponder over concerning the Lie about a Jewish Exodus out of Egypt.

"The story of the Biblical Exodus - the escape from Egypt of Israelite slaves led by Moses - is at the heart of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. For thousands of years, it was accepted as Holy Writ. Today, many scholars dismiss it as a fairy tale. More than that, the so-called Biblical "minimalists" argue that there is not a single shred of archaeological evidence supporting the Biblical tale.

I decided to use journalistic skills to investigate the Biblical story. Is it historical fact or mythological fiction? Together with my team, I spent 6 years researching the topic and I travelled to the ends of the earth in an attempt to track down the evidence.

What we found is that the official scholarly consensus is based, I hate to say it, on a house of cards - dates for the Exodus that are not substantiated, circular arguments are constantly advanced, and academic bullying is common practice. For example, if you're an archaeologist working in Egypt who believes that the Exodus is a historical fact, you better not state your opinion publicly - that is, if you want your permit to dig renewed. Imagine, Western scholars not speaking their minds for fear of offending Middle Eastern bureaucrats.

Don't get me wrong, many individual scholars are great and it's on their work that I'm relying, but the scholarly community as a whole seems to be suffering from a collective "Oslo Syndrome". Instead of attacking those who have taken them hostage, they attack the Biblical narrative. Furthermore, academics who break ranks with the consensus are labelled "maximalists", religious fanatics, Velakovskians, or worse. Once, when I was interviewing a professor from an Ivy League University, he asked me to turn off the camera and stated "I can't tell you what I think because I have four kids and no tenure". Can you imagine, an academic at a top American university afraid to speak his mind for fear that he will be labelled a religious fanatic, because he believes in the historicity of the Biblical narrative?

Luckily, I don't need tenure. I can speak my mind. Now, I hope you speak yours." END OF QUOTE.

Simcha

So beloved that is what I am doing and always do, when I share what I know to be True with You, SPEAK MY MIND.

We hold to religion out of fear of the unknown and the devil has told you that he know the unknown, he claim to know what is after death and goes on to paint you a picture of what he call good and bad, heaven and hell and present hell in such away it strike fear in the Human Being mind of having any belief of being in such eternal pain and misery is unbearable to be in, so fear become the trap of our oppression, causing us to become passive in our life living misery, in this Life which we know of, as we anticipate one we know nothing about, which claim to take place after death from this earthly life living..

Beloved, fear is an ally to evil, it is in association with Lies and acts of deception, the basic tenets of religion.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    goddess_isis_loving@... or tafari4ii@...
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say,I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    osiris
    >