Chief Elder Osiris : Religion, Life, Divinity, God

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 3, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Religion, Life, Divinity, God

"Some may say that there is judgment in acknowledging that one way is wrong and another way is right. What some do at this moment in time on Earth opposes the natural flow of the divine order. The Divine is a presence of love and light and truth. Granted there are aspects of the Divine nature which are dark, which are part of the process and cycles of death and chaos, but the Divine, a being of light and truth, cannot be exposed, cannot be expounded, cannot be revealed, strengthened or vilified through acts of death and destruction. The Divine cannot be enforced upon the hearts of men, its ways and truths applied under duress. The Divine is a path that mankind chooses to take. The Divine is a presence which is revealed gently, with slow realization, through personal choice and recognition. True religion cannot be forced upon anyone but is something that in time we grow to see to be the truth. The Divine does not exercise judgment here but simply reveals that that we all know to be so. Tolerance, love, compassion, forgiveness, understanding and truth - these must become the words of mankinds mantra for peace. Let this then be so. Amen".
    Distributed by Carole Humber: [email protected]. Tel: 020 8337 4122.

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, above I have shared an excerpt of a Missive I read on Rumor Mill and I chose the Last Paragraph because I Think it sum up the effort of what the entire Missive was conveying, thus sparring you the long read.

What I am about to say is not an interpretation of what I read of the entire Missive, but in my own way, an expression of Thought concerning the Subject under which I am writing about, which I think does in fact cover the gist of the excerpted Missive, so let me begin with:

Religion, which was talked about much in the Missive I read and of which the excerpt represent.
    We have developed a habit of inferring that, in Religions there is a little of the Truth in all, such a statement imply that Truth can be found in the midst of Lies, therefore the document itself is worthy of being revered, beloved, such a premise I do not adhere to, because wherever you find Truth woven into the fabric of Lies, it does Truth no Justice because in such a created environment, it breed only Confusion, and Truth is not a party to confusion and does not require to be sought after, in a maze of lies, because Truth stand high and above all Lies, which breed acts of deception.

Religion is a misnomer when it come to Truth, Divinity, and the Action of God, it has no affiliation to such Reality, because its lies are cloaked with only fragments of Truth and Truth is not to be fragmented, causing Lies to impersonate Truth, which require no Thought, just belief in such an institution of Lies.

When it come to Truth, it either is, or it is not, it tolerate not to be straddled between Lies and ununcertainty, therefore to acknowledge Truth is to know Truth, and to believe in Lies is to express an ununcertainty about Truth, thus the end result is nothing but confusion, an attribute that has no place in the Divine.

We love to say that everything is changing and we love to imply that change take us into new horizons, not so beloved, there is nothing New and change is an action of motion that take us into nothing New and its destination is where it originated and the process become perpetual and its motion, Infinite.

Religion has brain washed us to be consciously and unconsciously discriminative prejudice, assigning degree of quality and Moral / Immoral standards to the things that dynamically appear in and to our Life, for instance, without Thinking, just by the ututilization of belief, we classify and measure all that is Dark as being associated with things that harm our Life and in religious vernacular we call it evil, it is the Darkness / Black, I speak about, such is a sign of the fallibility of religion and the perceive notion we have about Life, Universe and God, entwined in the fabric of religion, which we have been programmed to believe and accept as being associated with Divine Truth.

There is nothing Divine in institutional Religion, such has no Truthful relationship with God and the proof is all of the lies and act of deception it teach about God, making God to be "Who" we want, as the religious followers say, "Him" to be, there is nothing Divine in such misconception of God.

Religion is a constant of change, making no difference how you are conditioned to believe about God, religion is fixed in its caste of Lies and deception, concerning Life, Divinity, and God.

what is life other than to be lived in order to verify the Divinity of the Action of God, a Entity without Form or so call Human Qualities, which is full of evil, Lies and Deception, as the Human Being has so testified of his / her self to be born in Sin and shaped in iniquity, claiming such to be the status, reputation, and behavior, of the Human Being, they that live a Life of Lies and perform acts of deception about God, Universe, and the Life of You.

Life is encased within an Elemental formed Body, allowing it to be in motion, such body and motion come with an energy of intelligence, thus equipping Life of all stature and form, to function on the level so innately placed within our Elemental Form, which many claiming a superior action of intelligence over all other Life form on this planet, such Life form claim to be Human, a Being with a high distinct quality of intelligence.

Therefore the more intelligent Life claim to be, the higher Life responsibility become, and it is Intelligent Life that is aware of what God is, as well as knowing the Meaning and purpose of the Universe, and Life relationship and responsibility to God, and the Universe, and with such knowledge, Life is qualified to know and understand the True Essence of that we refer to as God, a God which no institutional Religion is intimately akin to, because such is founded upon Lies and Deception, the Highest act of disrespect we show toward Life.

Life is Motion and Motion is action, and in order for Life to make claim to a Divine interaction with the God Action, Life must be operating in a Divine state of motion and such motion must be in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the action of the Universe, thus with that we refer to as Nature, and it be such Dynamics that reveal a presence of Supreme Infinite intelligence.

Life reveal its Divinity by its action and such Life action flow in a cycle of Harmony, Order and Balance, the sign of the Supreme and Infinite Intelligence Presence.

Beloved, the One Constant, is Divine, and there is no fragmentation or variation in Divinity, to be Divine is to be godly and to be godly signify a Divine Life functioning in Harmony, Order and Balance with the movement and action of the Universe.

Darkness is the only unquestionable Reality that reflect the True Nature of Divinity, because out of and in Darkness is all things revealed, Light has no standing of honor without Darkness, Love is an emotional expression of the Mind thought about Life in its many form and what make Love Divine is the action rendered in Harmony, Order and Balance, having no relationship with Lies and act of Deception, resting on the highest pedestal of Life, which is Intelligence, a sign of order.

So call Good, Evil, Right, Wrong, such principals associated to Life Action is not to be acknowledged but is believed, because those principals germinated out of the perceived creation of Religious mind and in Religion, its master principals used to deceive, is belief, faith, hope, and to acknowledge such principals is to know their origin and objective, which is to secure the Religious objective to life, which is to Lie and deceive, conjuring up fear about God, by claiming God command and punish all that do not obey such commandments, an established religious illusion that assure having no association to the action of Divinity.

To acacknowledge mean to Know, to recognize, and to Believe, mean you do not Know, do not recognize, so in Divinity there is only the act of acacknowledgment and in religion, you have the act of Belief, the two Mental Action have no connection or Dynamic relationship with each Action.

There is no True or False Religion, all is founded upon a lie and the use of the Art of Deception, in Divinity, there is only the act and power of acacknowledgment with a foundation of Truth and Reality, nothing in between.

In Divinity there is a required Knowledge one must have of God, in Religion, Belief is suffice and therein lies the misconception concerning God.

To understand the True Nature of God, require that you Know of God True Nature and it be in the presence of such information, it is reveal the Divinity of the Mind.

God is an Action of Supreme Eternal Infinite Energetic Intelligence, and when operating in Harmony, Order and Balance with such Energy, the Lies and Deception in the World, as portrayed by the world can be seen and most definitely understood and under such Intelligent influence, Religion loose its ability and power to deceive that which is Divine and it is Divinity that is clothed in Truth and Reality, which bring about an Enlightenment that Reveal the knowledge and Understanding of the Mystery that seem to be surrounding God, Universe and the Life of You.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph