Black Spirituality Religion : Religion is the heart of a heartless world

The Burnt One

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2006
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, THE HEART OF A HEARTLESS WORLD, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

"More wars have been fought and more blood has been shed in the name of religion than any other cause."

“Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.” Blaise Pascal

"If you want to see man at his worst observe what he does to fellow men in the name of God."

Religion is the enemy to the mental rise of the oppressed. Religion has been used as an oppressive tool to totally destroy the natural spirituality that is innately born into every precious soul. The devil speaks to mankind thru' religions and inspires his closest followers to hate and war in His name.

Isn’t it paradoxical for Christianity to teach love and forgiveness to all mankind, while at the same time participate in and give support to such nefarious agendas of hate and war? Isn’t it contradictory to Godly principles, to participate and encourage others to shed the blood of innocent lives; and to enslave human beings in the name of their God?

For centuries, Christianity, Islam and Judaism have all been making immoral and unethical attacks on target nations, but nevertheless God seems to loves them, and hate us Africans, because we were never a warlike, bloodthirsty, hateful race of people. This is why over 100 million Africans were killed during the 400 year period of the African slave trade under the watchful eyes of God, and He blessed the oppressor increasingly, with material wealth. He was blessing those who were spreading His words amongst the heathens and savages of the world, not in love and compassion, but by coercion, at the tip of a gun. God bless those with the bigger gun, and those who shed more blood. This is the God of the bible; a God who rewards those who take advantage of indigents.

But why should God have preference over that which he has created? Something must be wrong, because if God's people shed so much human blood, what do we then expect of evil people? What greater sin can an evil person commit, if all the evil that have been done in this world were and are been committed by those with whom God has had the closest relationship? Why should God make a covenant with those who have crucified him, yet condemn a race of people to death and servitude because they have laughed at a drunkard, called Noah? Does God have preference over the drunkard than he does for those who have abstained from such shameful and despicable behaviour? Wouldn’t one expect that it would be the devil who curses a good person for laughing at a wasteful drunkard? Don’t you see that the same God, who curses the sane for laughing at a sinner, is the same God in whose name all this bloodletting is being committed?

My contention is that we must emulate the actions and attitudes of those to whom God have had more favor. They have taught us through their holy, godly actions that the closer one gets to God, the more selfish one gets, the more united, and hence the more prosperous. In this regard, Africans have been the most sinful race on the planet, because we have failed to behave in their ‘godly’ matter. We have failed to be a selfish hateful people, and until we are able to do this, we will never see the kingdom of God, or achieve material prosperity. Because God loves drunkards and warmongers and criminals who steal land and labor and lie about it. It was our own Jamaican born J.A. Rogers who said, “Race prejudice, religion and good citizenship went together.” In other words, a good citizen is measured by his willingness to practice racial and religious intolerance.

I now call on all Africans to reject Eurocentric christianity, Islam and Judaism, because they were all instituted by the devil. The Bible, the Talmud, the Koran and history have shown that these are religions of hate, bigotry and murder; not love. We need to find unity in our own existence, and make our own direct connection with our Creator, so that he can speak directly to us. It is time we find out from God himself, through our own cultural unity, if His messengers had delivered the correct message to us, or whether they had given us a fabricated version, so as to make us unproductive and hateful towards each other.

^5 brotha,

When people worship a low level regional manager who says in one breath thou shalt not kill and in another breath tells his servent to slaughter his own father in law's people (the Midianites) it is no wonder what these people teach and what they do seldom have anything to do with each other.

Love and forgivenness in the christian mind is a license to do whatever. The only thing you're not supposed to do is say anything about what was done to you because then you are doing the work of the devil who is the accuser of the brethren. Let the brethren kill but don't accuse them of killing.

Yes, we need to shake off this fabrication and uphold the glory our ancestors knew--acknowledging the ALL.

river said:
^5 brotha,

When people worship a low level regional manager who says in one breath thou shalt not kill and in another breath tells his servent to slaughter his own father in law's people (the Midianites) it is no wonder what these people teach and what they do seldom have anything to do with each other.

Love and forgivenness in the christian mind is a license to do whatever. The only thing you're not supposed to do is say anything about what was done to you because then you are doing the work of the devil who is the accuser of the brethren. Let the brethren kill but don't accuse them of killing.

Yes, we need to shake off this fabrication and uphold the glory our ancestors knew--acknowledging the ALL.

I believe in the Creator of the universe, but I don’t believe that he intervenes in the world, beyond what was necessary for him to create it. God has already equipped us with everything that is necessary for us to create a prosperous life here on earth.

I believe that my dead ancestors are my angels, who continue to love me. In life, in the flesh, they saw that I was loving, kind, considerate and decent, and in the afterlife they have chosen to inform me about imminent dangers and they continue protect me.

God does not answer prayers; it is our ancestors, who listen and intercede whenever we are in need. I hope that one day, we can start a new religion; and write our own biblical history. We will write our own letters to weaker brothers, sisters and other groups of believers from other regions such as Jamaica, Barbados, America, Africa or wherever our brothers and sisters exist. Our bible will be based on our experiences. We will talk about how we overcame physical and psychology harshness slavery. We will talk about our heroes. And our first rule will be to LOVE OUR OWN KIND FIRST. This time around we will only trust in ourselves and treat others as suspects.

This is necessary, because as long as there are ethnic differences, as long as there is scarcity, as long as the color of our eyes, the color of our skins, and our place of origins are different, then their will always be war.

Our greatest failure, is trying to force ourselves into a culture that continues to reject us. We can be living in a dominating culture, without allowing that culture to destroy our African way of life, similar to lot and his wife, or Noah and his family.

It doesn’t matter to me, whether I am Hyksos, Hebrew, Jew, or whatever, all I know is that I am an African, and there was a time in our history when we believed in our selves, and it was at this time when we were able to developed the greatest civilization that ever exist.

Herodotus, 450B.C. wrote, “A wonderful race and the Hebrews paid them lofty tribute in their scriptures.”

Arnold Toynbee wrote, “Mankind may have to emulate Blacks, if civilization is to be saved.” He said this based on our humane and religious attitudes. We can be humane and religious, without being unproductive, divided and stupid.

Africans, it is time to stand out and show the world that we were created in the image of God.

The Burnt One said:
I believe in the Creator of the universe, but I don’t believe that he intervenes in the world, beyond what was necessary for him to create it. God has already equipped us with everything that is necessary for us to create a prosperous life here on earth.

I believe that my dead ancestors are my angels, who continue to love me. In life, in the flesh, they saw that I was loving, kind, considerate and decent, and in the afterlife they have chosen to inform me about imminent dangers and they continue protect me.

God does not answer prayers; it is our ancestors, who listen and intercede whenever we are in need. I hope that one day, we can start a new religion; and write our own biblical history. We will write our own letters to weaker brothers, sisters and other groups of believers from other regions such as Jamaica, Barbados, America, Africa or wherever our brothers and sisters exist. Our bible will be based on our experiences. We will talk about how we overcame physical and psychology harshness slavery. We will talk about our heroes. And our first rule will be to LOVE OUR OWN KIND FIRST. This time around we will only trust in ourselves and treat others as suspects.

This is necessary, because as long as there are ethnic differences, as long as there is scarcity, as long as the color of our eyes, the color of our skins, and our place of origins are different, then their will always be war.

Our greatest failure, is trying to force ourselves into a culture that continues to reject us. We can be living in a dominating culture, without allowing that culture to destroy our African way of life, similar to lot and his wife, or Noah and his family.

It doesn’t matter to me, whether I am Hyksos, Hebrew, Jew, or whatever, all I know is that I am an African, and there was a time in our history when we believed in our selves, and it was at this time when we were able to developed the greatest civilization that ever exist.

Herodotus, 450B.C. wrote, “A wonderful race and the Hebrews paid them lofty tribute in their scriptures.”

Arnold Toynbee wrote, “Mankind may have to emulate Blacks, if civilization is to be saved.” He said this based on our humane and religious attitudes. We can be humane and religious, without being unproductive, divided and stupid.

Africans, it is time to stand out and show the world that we were created in the image of God.
Ase!

As long as we try to fashion ourselves in the image of people who worship their own fabricated god--a people whom our ancestors called the people of an ignoble birth--the image of the Creator God in us will not be seen.

For centuries, Christianity, Islam and Judaism have all been making immoral and unethical attacks on target nations, but nevertheless God seems to loves them, and hate us Africans, because we were never a warlike, bloodthirsty, hateful race of people.

Who is "them"? No race of men owns the faith, but it did begin with a certain people as the Father had prophesied and as the Son had proven when He came as a sacrifice for our iniquities, for our salvation. It as His Chosen, and out of the Tribe of Juda came our Savior, who'd prove by His works and teachings, He was of the Father and the Holy Spirit, and by His Resurrection that our redemption had been sent.

We have failed to be a selfish hateful people, and until we are able to do this, we will never see the kingdom of God, or achieve material prosperity.

I see many selfish and hateful people, in all races, so none race have failed at producing such. Being hateful will not gain the Kingdom of heaven, but believing and being faithful to our King and Savior, trusting in His Holy works, and fearing the Father on High will gain the reward of life. Just because there are hateful people who say they are Christian doesn't mean to be a Christian is about that. This has to be one of the most frequent and childish arguments pulled out to condemn the Faith, but they only bring condemnation upon themselves for refusing to see the truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back