Chief Elder Osiris : Religion Is A Curse Upon Black People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Religion Is A Curse Upon Black People

By Chief Elder Osiris

Yes, please take this, not as an insult upon Religion but an assault upon Religion, an institution that has proven to be a danger against Black people, because it is not possible to insult Evil and what Religion has done to the Mind of Black People is down right Evil and now because Black People willingly without shame, defend the Evil that has caused us not to know or understand the meaning and purpose of the Black Life today, and for the victim to defend the criminal and to justify the crime that Religion has committed against Black People, is a crime against the self of Black people, so there is no greater evidence that Religion is a Curse upon Black People today.

A Curse is a force of action that cause whatever it affect to not know the difference in what is Divinely acceptable to your Life and what is Evilly unacceptable to your life and you end up praising that which is evilly unacceptable to your life and we take such abnormal action to be what is best for our life, and when it come to religion, Black People under our curse, defend Religion to be the best institution to become submissive to, even when there is no Rational and Logical defense that can be used to justify the Doctrine of Religion Claim to be the Savior of the World.

Black People today can not see because of our irrational emotion, the Curse Religion has caused Black People to have no self respect and take our oppression to be something that is natural in the living of our Body life, therefore young and the Elderly, rich or poor, educated or illiterate become religion most devout believers.

There is not a use of profound Divine Reasoning, being Rationale or Logical that will attempt to defend and justify our submission to Religion, religion is proven to be grounded in Lies and magical deception, with a history of destroying the ability of Black people, preventing us from having Divine Creative Thoughts, a Mental qualification needed of Black People, that is if we are ever to get to know again who we really are, so as long as we remain under the Curse of Religion, Black People will Remain Ignorant of knowing who we are, and without that Knowledge, the Life of Black People will continue to live under the Curse of Religion.

Religion serve only a meaningful purpose to its Creators, and in view of the Body Life Living condition of Black People, no Greater Evidence serve to prove that Religion is not the Creation by Black People, not back when our Divine First Way Ancient Cosmic Carbonic Ancestors First arrived upon this Planet Earth, and not now, so all Black People who are of Religion, is an advocate of that Religion which hold a Curse upon Black People.

When you are under the influence of somebody else mind and that Mind has caused the Fall Of a Once Divine Black Nation and now that same Black Nation serve to protect the institution that is created by that Mind which prove to be deceiving to Black people, then such a Spirit of Black People, you who now protect the Institution of Religion with every ounce of Belief, faith, and Hope that is so prescribed by a mind that is not the Mind of our Divine First Way Ancestors, you can not help but to conclude that The Institution Of Religion, Which Black People Serve and Worship today, it has a Curse upon you Black People, a Curse that prevent Black People from being able to See, Understand, and to Know the Evil Errors of the life and action of Black People, when being in the defense of Lucifer Religion, because such a Life and action prove to be to the detriment of the body Life Living of Black People.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

There was once a Time in our Divine state of Mind Thoughts, when we were able to Master the ability that will Reveal the Knowledge of the Mysticism of the Divine Essence, ( GOD ) and The Divine Infinite and Finite Universe, and of our Carbon Melanin ( Black ) Selves, all without the use of Lucifer Religion, we were able to experience the various Dimensions of our Intuitive Selves by the use of such Divine Mental abilities such as Clairvoyance, use if our Kinetic Mental Energy, seeing through the use of our mental ability to involve our Mind in Channeling, and many more Mental art of use that take you beyond the illusion of our physical selves, such a gift art, is no longer practiced by the original users of such Mental powers, such powers that take you into the Circle of Divinity where Divine Truth and Reality reside.

We now are of the Human Being Mind, that if you can not look at it or read it, then it must not be true, how low the Mind thoughts of Black people have fallen.

Religion is a creation by the Human Being and to be Religious is to be Human and not Divine, so No, you have not the memory of your Divine mental ability, because you have been condition to wear the Mind of the Human Being, a label of identity that is created by Lucifer, the Satan, the Devil, the symbol and the verification of Horror, and is the Witchcraft of Belief, all of religion that serve as shackles that now hold the Mind Thoughts of Black People in Human Captivity.

Human Being is not a Natural Universal nomenclature of our original Divine Being Selves, it is a verified Template of Lucifer the World gods of this planet, they who represent the Falsity of Light, that which illuminate the acts of Evil through the spirit of Lies and Deception, while demeaning the Divinity of the Divine Beings who are of light-less Universe that which extend into Infinity, which is of which your Black Selves Represent, now your Spirit has fallen from being Divine today in favor of being Human.

It is the infinite Universe being the Space Darkness that we Black People must learn again to allow to guide our Spiritual expression, such Divinity is the Garment of the Divine Essence, which you once knowingly represented and now Black People do not.

Yes, the Divine Darkness Is the cause from which all things visible and invisible is born, not created, because such a term is a concept coming out of the Mind of the Human Being, because that which is, the Divine Essence give cause to be born, it has always been To Be, and there has always been that which Is Not to Be what you can not Look at, but must be able to see in its Divinity, which verify Eternal Infinity, meaning that there is no such a thing that is of Divine Truth that make claim to that such as creation, all things are Infinite in its, not Life, but Existence

No, you can not, because you now live under the Curse of Religion, as you labor to associate such a Lucifer Religion which is a design and creation of and by the Human Being, the opposite to the Divine Beings, whom are our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, they who came to this Planet not believing who God Is and not assigning a Masculine Gender to such a God of Religion, it prove that our First Way Ancestors Knew what God Is, it being the Divine Essence of all things physical and Ethereal, and such a God Essence, is the God of no beginning or Ending, but is the Divine Essence of Eternal Infinity, that which has no beginning or ending, therefore all that It involve Its Action With, is in Fact Eternally Infinite

Let Those Of You Who Are Not The Victim Of The Curse Of Religion, Know And Understand What Has Just Now Been Shared Divinely With You, Beloved.

Today, it is the Black Human Being who use Ego, Envy, Jealousy, Malice, and use it with an arrogance that highlight the ignorant Intelligence of the Mind Belief of the Human Being Religion, therefore, the Black Human Being is prevented from being able to acknowledge the Divine Truth about our Divine Being Selves, and because of the Curse of Religion, which hold the Divine Mind Thoughts in captivity, the Black Human Being under such a Religious Curse, believe that we do ourselves Justice and is earning ourselves a seat in Lucifer Heavenly Kingdom by denying the Divine Truth and Reality about our Divine Selves and by us doing so, we usher in a Defile act of disrespect toward our First Way Divine Ancestors and that is why Afrika is no longer Afrika and the once Divine Black Nation is Divided into the defileness of Tribalism.

All religion serve as a curse upon the Mind thoughts of Black People and no where in the annual of Time that you can show where religion served to the Greater Good for The Divine Black Being, and to attempt to associate any form of Religion as being of and with the DNA origin of our First Way Ancestors, it only show how deep the Curse of Religion has penetrated the Mind Belief of the Black Human Being, they who no longer take pleasure with a desire, to Know the Divine Truth.

So, what do the Black Human Beings do, they attempt to confuse the Divine Truth by requesting a proof of such a Truth, as if the Divine Messenger has an obligation to prove the Divine Truth to a Lie, which we have become, when in fact the Lie verify its action by the Body Life Living Condition of those Black people calling themselves Human Beings and do so without shame, because it is ignorant intelligence that blind the Eye of your Divinity and now you rejouce in the ignorance of Self and now the Black Human Being who because of their religious Curse, require Proof about the Divine Black Self, the self that is no longer known by the Black Human Being, you who now serve under the Curse of Religion that is an enemy to the Divine Truth.

The Black Human Being Mind has not the capacity to know with understanding and with a desire to receive the Divine Truth about our Black Divine Selves, because the Curse of Religion hold the Divine Spirit of the once Divine Black Being in abeyance, which prevent you Black Human Beings from knowing the Divine Truth.

Beloved, I count not myself to have reached the pinnacle of my Divinity, but this is one thing I do know, and that is, Religion serve to be a Curse to the Black Nation, so I am about Remembering all that is behind me that is in my Divine Past Life and I Am forgetting all that Lucifer Human Beings have taught me about Myself, the Divine Essence, ( GOD ) and now I am determine to rekindle the Mental powers we inherit from our Ancient Universal Cosmic First Way Divine Ancestors, and I am willing to receive your rebuke of the Divine Truth, as I press on to be qualified to receive the Revelation of my Higher Divine Calling, which is in the Divine Truth about our Ancient Divine Cosmic First Way Ancestors.

I Love You All, You who carry the Mark of our Divine Ancestors DNA.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Some one has to un-cover it...the truth!

MA`AT HOTEP

There is nothing we are saying here that has not already been said over and over again. It is almost impossible to over ride mental conditioning, child hood indoctrination that also has continued until now and on to the grave for most of us.
    As a result we now...hate, mistrust, disrespect, murder, steal, lie, deceive and other wise destroy each other in the name of what...and for what...to please who???

We have to force our minds constantly to except the notions of things that we know are impossible and don't even make any since at all to our mind computer that we also call...brains. But we don't use it (mind) because we can't use it with out first looking over our shoulder to see and make sure we are first being excepted by our superiors and higher-ups in the mind controlling concepts given to us by what ever religion of choice we choose to except for our selves and families.

We don't have any thing to compare what we have to real concepts that are true because we have been conditioned to not be able to know the difference...too many times. So there is no chance to grow...and we stay stagnate like putrid water until the end of our lives...through any and all religions...then and only then after being a good little girl and a good little boy ...we then get a big reward for staying true to the "Faith" and methods of worship that are imposed and require us to honor strange ancestors of strangers who are not related to us except through "Oppression-Slavery and Death" that is inflicted on our ancestors as well as we today...Hal-I-U-Ya!!

There is no real g-d looking down on any of us let alone the ones that cause our religious leaders to go to war and kill each other over nothing...what ever the excuses. We say we love Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, Buda, Krishna etc. and don't or can't love each other because there are no provisions in any religion for love or exceptance...because none of them (religions) came form any g-d...so, is there any wonder about the condition of the world yesterday, today and tomorrow???

We will read this and continue to self destruct because we think something some ware out there in the milky way is going to save us from ourselves. We are "Wrong" and have been deceived no matter how devoted we have become to any chosen religion of our choice...what ever it is it did not belong to or was any religion given to (you) us by our ancient ancestors that we don't even know or care about today...hence the reasons for all of our collective suffering and self destruction...but we pray...all the time and to what?

There is a ancient proverb that says: "In-Sanity is any person who is not trying to find his or her way back home"...home is the motherland and your own (Neter-l) natural spirituality that has been with us from the beginning of time and space...but we have forgotten and have fallen a-sleep through religions that are made by men to keep us that way and under their control.

Ase`

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Cheif ..

why get stuck on things we already know...

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    And with regard to

the Honorable Marcus Garvey...

what I learned from his mortal life is that when he was a child his best friend was a little white girl....

when the little white girls father decided that the friendship couldn't be..

he got very angry.....

his mistake was letting someone else decide for he whom he could be friends with....

he lost his life....

Martin Luther King says that one has not found a reason to live if one has not found what he would die for...

Should we not focus on living as opposed to dying...

we come here to learn lessons not to repeat that which has already been done....

You have to honor this revolutuionary for his love of his own people...

but perhaps we should look at the effects and the cause of his hatred...

which was the white man.... and take that power back....

hotep

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    some quotes to ponder

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

Adolf Hitler

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Adolf Hitler

America is false to the past, false to the present, and solemnly binds herself to be false to the future.

frederick douglas

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
    frederick douglas

A little less complaint and whining, and a little more dogged work and manly striving, would do us more credit than a thousand civil rights bills.

w.e.b dubois

An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.

martin luther king jr.

i like that brothers definition of insanity...

my favorite definition of crazy is as follows:

to continue the same behavior and expect a different result.....

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

:bingo: