Chief Elder Osiris : Religion And The Power of deception It Has

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Religion And The Power of deception It Has

Hoteph Beloved sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved, when it come to Religion and it is a creation of those other people that is different from us Black Folks, regardless of how we have been mentally conditioned to ignore and minimize Racial importance by the Ruling Class of the World, religion is the Main mental staple used by those that created it in order to keep the world submissive and confused, so much so until in the believers in religion doctrine, the only way to be pleasantly received in GOD eyes is to believe in his Son Jesus.

Now this is not an attempt to demean the believers, but religion intent is as I so state, not based on my disposition toward religion but based on the fact of Religion intent, which is to guide the world Mind in a set direction of belief and that is about everything that directly affect Life attitude and behavior toward creative events and Natural events, religion become the driving force of our determination toward those things involved in the action of events that affect our Life.

So, with that said, it is an undeniable fact that the present condition of Black people, can be contributed directly to those other people Religion, not to mention that religion does in fact has an infectious evil virus control over the majority of the World victims of Class, the class that is most affected are those of the lower, lower, to the middle upper, upper class, but I will not deal with that here, my primary concern is with Black Folks, that serve as victims of those other people religion and it affect us across the Black class spectrum, from the few in the upper class to the lower, lower class of Black people and that is what now is serving as an albatross around the Mind of Black people today and based on that fact alone, with the exception of us who have managed to escaped from under those other people albatross religion, we assume an obligation to sound the Drum of warning and Truth to Black people about what it is that deceived our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors and caused a once godly Nation to Fall from the use of the Mentahology approach when interacting with the Energy of GOD, the Universe and Self.

Contrary to what many Black people believe about their religious belief and it being a personal and individual undertaking, having no effect upon anybody but the believers themselves, such propaganda is totally incorrect, because those of us that is persistent in being a victim of those other people religion, does a disservice to the Black Nation in keeping us Divided, which is what religion is designed to do to us Black people, which in term qualify the religious believers to be an enemy to the Freedom and Independence of Black people, in other words, the Black religious believer is liken to the Slave that hold the coat of the slave master as he apply whiplashes across the Enslaved sister and brother back and to be more exact the religious believer is liken to the slave loader of the slave master rifle as he is lining up sisters and brothers for the kill.

So, no beloved, we who now know the Truth about those other people and their religion and more importantly about our Black selves, have an obligation to warn the Black World about such a disease those other people different from us have infected us with, in the name, doctrine and belief in religion.

There is a fundamental difference between being exposed to those other people education indoctrination and their religion, by being exposed to their education, give us a choice of what information we will digest or not, but in religion, it is not based on choice, it is based on belief which instruct how you are to believe in a religion doctrine that establish religious precepts and also require the believer to serve as an example of how the religious believer is to display themselves by the expression of a belief that follow what that religion direct you to believe and in actuality, religion is no more than an expression of those other people Thoughts, they that are different from us Black people, thoughts not about God but about how to keep a once Divine Black Nation, now victim of a religious dogma that is design to conquer the Black World, thus the world in general of those people they consider to be expendable and those people are people of their own kind.

For the strong Black Divine warriors to remain silent after our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors have given us the Divine revelation needed to exposed such a disease as religion and we disobey, will cause us to be just as guilty as those other people different from us Black people, we would be committing the Sin of Omission and if we that know the evil of religion and remain silent, give cause for the Black religious believer to receive a reprieve for their lack of knowledge about self.

But when the Truth come exposing the weapon religion, a weapon used to destroy an entire Nation, and Black folks choose to believe in religion rather than to know the technique in using the Menthology that put us on a Mental course to Truly get to know what GOD IS, and the Meaning of the Universe, and the relationship our Black Selves have to GOD and the Universe, and we choose to deny that Truth, we then eliminate any and all excuses from having the wrath of our disobediance to serve as the weapon that will destroy the Black World and we Black people will remain a servant to those other people different from us Black People, until the Elemental Forces go into action to purge the religious evil from this Planet call Earth

It Is The Fool That Will Say No Way To The Truth Concerning The Evil Of Religion Upon Black People, But The Wise Will Say, I Obey The Elemental Guardians Of The Universe, About The Evil Of Religion, Those Divine Elements ( Air, Heat, Water, Earth ) Those That Are The Attributes Of GOD..

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus