Black Women : Relationship Issues = Relationship Forum

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Destee, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

I don't know if you all have noticed, but many of the topics in the Sisters and Brothers forums could easily be considered "relationship topics."

This would not necessarily be a bad thing, if we did not have a Relationship Forum, but we do.

These forums ... Sisters and Brothers ... should be used for issues specifically surrounding each gender ... that are not "relationship issues."

If your thread is about who someone dates, marries, sleeps with, is intimate with, what they like their mate to do, wear, etc. ... then it will be moved to the Relationship Forum. The Moderators will be making these thread moves over the next few days.

With this in mind Family, please consider if your topic is "relationship centered" ... and if so, please post it in the Relationship Forum.

Of course there are some topics that could easily qualify for both or either of these forums ... Sister / Brother / Relationship ... and if the Moderators decide that it can stay in this forum ... it won't be moved.

We need your help though. Our Moderators don't get paid, and it's a lot of work (with thousands of threads) maintaining the integrity of our forums and the discussions held within each ... so please ... lend us a hand and put your thread in the appropriate forum so that we don't have extra work to do.

In an effort to make the Relationship Forum more prominent, since we have many threads surrounding this topic, i will be moving it higher on the list.

As always, if you have any questions, we're right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Sunday Akpan

Sunday Akpan New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Relationship

Relationship is quite interesting issue and should not be avoided.
    Personally I am interested in a good and productive relationship since this is the ladder that lift one to happiness. I will be very happy if I could get one.

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    :hearts4: Peace and Welcome, Sunday_Akpan. I enjoy reading your responses, so please make yourself at home and let it rip!

:qqb023:

4. Emma Lewis

Emma Lewis New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    Relationships forums are very helpful for them who are dealing with bad relationships due to lack of understanding and trust and also for them who are initiating with love, life and are looking for relationship advice, if you’re tired of an endless stream of dates with the wrong people that never seem to add up to anything, you should consider a dating website forum and take useful reference from members to help you find the right match.