Black Spirituality Religion : Reinterpretations of the ANKH Symbol: Revised Edition

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by imhotep06, Mar 9, 2010.

1. imhotep06

imhotep06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Web Applications Developer
    Ratings:
    +106
    Greetings Pham

In November of 2009 I wrote an article titled Reinterpretations of the Ankh Symbol: Sign of a Master Teacher. I revised the article last night and it is ready for your review. I have come across new information that further strengthens my initial argument and also raises new questions in regards to the symbolism and titles associated with Jesus the Christ in the Hebrew myth. You will want to get down to that section. Download the file and tell me what you think.

Ancestrally,

Asar Imhotep
    http://www.***************

Here is the link to the PDF
    http://www.***************/documentdownloads/reinterpretations_of_the_ankh_symbol_revised.pdf

[​IMG]

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    :toast:

Keep up the good work

Ase O

3. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Thank you very much. I appreciate you taking the time to read it. I hope I can get others to provide feedback on the article. Want to kind of gauge how people respond to the contents.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Very comprehensive work. You pose an interesting question. "Could Yeshua been originally from the Kongo?Nigeria/Cameroon?" I won't attempt to answer that specific question but he was indeed (at least mythically) an Nganga.

I do agree though that Yeshua is the equivalent of SHU/ESHU. I came to that conclusion nearly two years ago while living in Atlanta. I have found that just by evoking SHU/ESHU that there is a strong connection to rainfall/lighting, etc. To the point I have almost been struck by lightning a few times.

Now I also know why a brother here used to tell me he knew I was at a crosroads. It had to do with ESHU's presence in my life.

I want to thank you also for your reference to LUVALE-BANTU. You are the first writer (besides myself) that I have read any reference to LUVALE. I have been doing over 20 years of research in area of family history and have settled back in the Luvale area of Kongo, so this work is of great interest to me because of the numerous connections it makes.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Well done good and faithful servant, imhotep06, well done indeed.

6. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Thank you for your comments and for reading the article.

Where are you from (and your family) I might ask? Just trying to get a sense of the historical record in regards to where certain Africans were shipped.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

omowalejabali,

To the question: “Could Yeshua been originally from the Kongo? Nigeria/Cameroon?,” as posed by imhotep06, your focus is duly noted.

One thing for sure, Yashua/Jesus/Eashoa was Black, and for some strange coincidence, the Original African Heritage Study Bible offers the Mafa tribe of Cameroon, as its pictorial references of the Black presence in Scripture:

"Mafa tribe of Cameroon, Africa-Oil painting reproduction"

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=497251&postcount=745

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I was born in Los Angeles. Mother's side: Paternal ancestors from New Orleans, entered in 1700s from Dauphine Island back to Santo Domingo. Mom's maternal lineage goes back to Union County, South Carolina down to Mississippi.

My Dad's paternal side also traced to Mississippi and his mom's side goes back to a slave woman named Louisa Lightfoot, born in Virginia about 1830, who then moved to Layette, County, GA and then later to Butler County, Alabama. She was African and Cherokee. Her children were fathered by a white plantation owner named Drury May.

My mom's folks were considered "free people of color" as far as I can trace and they were mixed Ethiopian with French, Spanish, Native Am. Its one reason my research tends to focus on connections between east Africa and Kongo/Angola especially in regards to ivory/slave trade. I rely more on my own research than those of "African historians" at this point because most dont make the connections going into sub-Saharan Africa. Too much romanticism of Egypt and islamic kindoms in the west.

9. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    I figured there was some Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. In regards to Southern States, a lot of Kongo, Cameroonian Africans were sent there during the 1700's. A good book to get is Africanisms in American Culture by Joseph Holloway. They trace where a lot of the Bantu/Kongo people were shipped.