Black Spirituality Religion : reincarnation

tyab14:
What about reincarnation as a plant like a tree or something. Some believed people could be incarnated into things like rocks, etc.
I would say that would be a big incompatibility.

Each1teach1:
anywhere on the planet.
As for this earth; how do we know we are bound only to this planet?
The Dogon Song confirms 14 planets with humanoid life forms between Earth and Sirius.

I would say that would be a big incompatibility.

As for this earth; how do we know we are bound only to this planet?
The Dogon Song confirms 14 planets with humanoid life forms between Earth and Sirius.

thats a good question ive heard that people choose somewhere else to incarnate as well but havent read anything on it. Tyab14, i dont know about that either, but i think that animal spirits are the most pure and dont need to reincarnate because they pretty much live on both sides of the boundaries btw the realms. When they die, the move on automatically and become totems, protectors or whatever they wish, but thats jmo. Inanimate objects such as rocks i dont think so. Trees and other living organism, well we become trees when we die, well we used to when we were really interned back into the earth.