Black Spirituality Religion : reincarnation

I consider white people to be souless, beastial and working at a spiritual deficit. Therefore it would be incompatible for a black person to come back in a white incarnation.

I kinda feel that way to but how can we make a case?

I have seen DNA debates that reveal the white race comes from mixing Africans and Neanderthal DNA. To this day there are secretive debates about why the white race has more of the DNA of the Neanderthal then any other race.

Maybe they retain more of the animal then of the African?

I don’t know if I would call them soulless because we haven’t really defined the difference between a soul and a spirit unless you have some suggestions?

I kinda feel that way to but how can we make a case?

I have seen DNA debates that reveal the white race comes from mixing Africans and Neanderthal DNA. To this day there are secretive debates about why the white race has more of the DNA of the Neanderthal then any other race.

Maybe they retain more of the animal then of the African?

I don’t know if I would call them soulless because we haven’t really defined the difference between a soul and a spirit unless you have some suggestions?

Why do we have to make the case? They are on the way out and they know it.

The more folks do research, the more The Yakub controversy seems legit.

When I say 'souless' I mean what it implies, but also I mean 'flavorless'. When white folks have the means to do anything, it's always a watered down version to anything Original people do.

I don't want to appear like a bigotted racist. I don't believe that that applies. I just prefer my people to the others.

Why do we have to make the case? They are on the way out and they know it.

The more folks do research, the more The Yakub controversy seems legit.

When I say 'souless' I mean what it implies, but also I mean 'flavorless'. When white folks have the means to do anything, it's always a watered down version to anything Original people do.

I don't want to appear like a bigotted racist. I don't believe that that applies. I just prefer my people to the others.

I think there will be Caucasians in the New Israel. One of the reasons GOD sent us out into the earth is to save much people alive.

No one thinks you’re a begot. I to have found you can’t study theology without looking at and separating the history of each race.

I think there will be Caucasians in the New Israel. One of the reasons GOD sent us out into the earth is to save much people alive.

No one thinks you’re a begot. I to have found you can’t study theology without looking at and separating the history of each race.

I don't remember where I read this. It was a hermetic source. I wrote it down though. It said... "When man's Energy saw nature, he fell in love with it and wanted to dwell there. When he did, he became slave to it's limitations such as gender and sleep."

I felt led to post it. Does this have anything to do with the mission to save? Who is to be saved and from what? Who was sent and by whom?