Black Spirituality Religion : Reincarnation: Did we choose our life?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by karmashines, Apr 16, 2005.

1. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    This question is posed for those who believe in reincarnation, regardless of your religious affiliation. There are some who believe that before we reincarnate, we choose our life's path in the Afterlife. Some believe further that reincarnating again to physical life is a choice in itself --- you could remain in the spirit world if you wanted.

So, my question is why would anyone want to reincarnate back here? I understand that some view this life as a 'classroom', but if the spirit world is so much better, (which I believe it is), why would anyone want to come back? And if we had a choice, why would some choose a harsher path than others?

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Kemetic and Buddhist theology teaches that if we have missions to complete, or lessons to be learned, then our Karma will restrict us from elevating to a higher plane until these things are completed or learned.

As far as reincarnation itself, remember that Spirit is just energy, and all energy is recycled eventually, regardless of the Consciousness that is connected to it.

PEACE

3. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    This is some deep stuff which requires a higher level of knowledge. Thanks for sharing.