Black Spirituality Religion : Reincarnation, and the Color of Spirits

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
With all the talks across the board about reincarnation and spirits, I'm wondering if its possible that spirits don't have connections to ethnicities or races. If a soul that was once African goes into a Caucasian body what then?

If our ancestors were the masters of this world and were literally gods and goddesses able to control universes, what does this say about their spirits?

The confusing thing is, I have heard and read that some spirits cannot even incarnate in certain bodies, that some African spirits won't incarnate into Caucasian bodies because the lack of power they truly withold.

If there are African spirits, how did they become African? Can those same African spirits become Caucasian spirits by adopting a body? What kind of spirits were they before they were African? Were these same spirits Sirian or part of some other star system, or better yet part of another universe. Much insight needed!!

With all the talks across the board about reincarnation and spirits, I'm wondering if its possible that spirits don't have connections to ethnicities or races. If a soul that was once African goes into a Caucasian body what then?

If our ancestors were the masters of this world and were literally gods and goddesses able to control universes, what does this say about their spirits?

The confusing thing is, I have heard and read that some spirits cannot even incarnate in certain bodies, that some African spirits won't incarnate into Caucasian bodies because the lack of power they truly withold.

If there are African spirits, how did they become African? Can those same African spirits become Caucasian spirits by adopting a body? What kind of spirits were they before they were African? Were these same spirits Sirian or part of some other star system, or better yet part of another universe. Much insight needed!!

Spirit has no color, race, or gender. However, certain souls may have an affinity for certain racial group, or may have a particular lesson to learn, or karma to pay back, so they might incarnate in that particular group multiple times.

Spirit has no color, race, or gender. However, certain souls may have an affinity for certain racial group, or may have a particular lesson to learn, or karma to pay back, so they might incarnate in that particular group multiple times.

I agree, if this were true then people especially children would not have past life memories of being of races other than their current incarnations. The spirit has no connection to these things because these things only exist in the earth realm.