Black People : regulators dismount on abandoning-anger.

Amnat77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Monday Aug 30, 2010 – By Jalylah Burrell

On Thanksgiving 2009, I hit a man with my Totes bubble umbrella. He was an older gentleman but spry, White, rude, and buzzed off of Beaujolais or some other Turkey chaser. His graying wife on his arm, this man mowed me into oncoming traffic at the corner of Central Park West and 59th street in New York City and kept stepping. I collected myself and marched after him. “Sir. Sir. Excuse me, sir. You just ran me into the street.” His back to me, he mumbled, “Well, sorry” and waved a dismissive hand. I wasn’t having it, so I picked up the pace, called for his attention and whacked him on the arm with my umbrella. A bystander, a middle-aged White male who had witnessed both acts of violence, caught my eye and exclaimed, “You shouldn’t have done that,” and then fended off the retaliation-seized senior and his wife.

I said, “He shouldn’t have run me into the street.” My good Samaritan, and my sister with whom I had just shared a peaceful vegan Thanksgiving meal at a nearby restaurant, were concerned for my safety and chided me for putting myself in harm’s way.

In May of 2010, I yelled at an elderly woman food cart vendor. My mother, who had lost her mother the day before, was parking her rental car in midtown, blocks away from Western Union. As she was backing into the spot, this vendor beckoned her to roll down her window and then asked her how long she intended to be parked there. The hour my mother overestimated was not to the vendor’s liking, as she intended to use the spot to move her cart from the sidewalk onto the street come closing time—so she instructed us to park elsewhere, and my mom nodded acquiescently despite having circled for some time to find the spot in question.

http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/regulators-dismount-on-abandoning-anger/

your nature is an unconquerable peace

therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you

all experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace that you may in turn acquire wisdom and power

:SuN020:

If anybody white or black pushed me out of the way into on coming traffic i'm not sure if i would be in a Zen mode.

They do that a lot in London; bump you then keep walking as if you are invincible.

"They do that a lot in London; bump you then keep walking as if you are invincible."

True London is worse than anywhere else I've been for people knocking into you - like in some places its hard to even make any progress down the road at all. Worse still trying to get off the tube whilst old guys in suits getting on use their briefcases to try and knock you back into the train.

BTW did you mean invincible or invisible? - I definitely feel the 2nd one sometimes

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back