Black People : Registration Repeat failure when signing up on Destee

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG Destee:

It has been bought to my attention by several people who made several attempts to sign up omn Destee and each attempt has failed.

Many attempted to sign up for Chief Osiris classes this pass Saturday.

Is there any suggestion that I may be able to pass on to them that will allow them easy access Registration)?

HILY/A

G IsIs

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Goddess Isis ... Peace and Blessings Beloved.

We've had 43 new Members register, from Friday through right now. Some have confirmed their registration via email, and some have not. Until a newly registered Member does this, they will not have full access to the community, including entering chat. For this reason, all email addresses must be correct when registering. If not, they won't receive the notice, and won't be able to complete the registration process.

If you'd like to give me the name of those Members who have registered, but can't join us, along with their email address, i'll be glad to send them another activation email.

If you'd rather, you can direct them to this link ... RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL ... where they (or you, if you know their email addresses) can request for it to be sent again.

If they didn't even get this far, weren't able to register at all, please tell me what kind of error messages they are receiving when they try. Please be as detailed as possible.

I'm sorry they had to miss our Beloved Elder's Class, hopefully we can get this corrected real soon.

I'm right here Sister. If the above doesn't work, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved and Precious Destee:

Thanks for your expeditious reply. I forwarded this info to them.

As soon as they reply, I will furnish you their info.

Thanks precious One.

HILY/A

G Isis