Registration info

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: Hello Story :wave:

Thank you for joining us! Yes, you can edit your profile information as Sherykah described, and by clicking on this link, edit profile.

Sherykah ... you do this admining thing so well Sis. Thank You for helping me out! :love:

Story ... if you have more questions, just post them ... it's our pleasure to help you figure these things out.

:heart:

Destee

Anwar Aswad Ami ... Peace and Love. :)

I'm not sure what you un-subscribed to, perhaps a thread here on the forum, but i have no idea what thread that was or how to help you re-subscribe to it.

You can go to the bottom of any thread (even this one, scroll down and peek) on the forum, and see the text, Subscribe to this Thread. If you click on that, you'll be subscribed to that thread.

Hope this helps.

:heart:

Destee

okay...two questions from this non technological person
1- how do i add a signature - i looked in edit profile and i didn't see the word signature
2- I finally started a thread to share a poem..i then went to preview the poem, but when i went back to try and change something ..it was gone...is it now lost in the word of the internet or what..
many thanks...deep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back