Black Money Business Jobs : Reggie Middleton - UltraCoin cryptocurrency

JuneBugg

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 29, 2002
I'm not encouraging anyone to do this but it is noteworthy, be informed about the cryptocurrency world. There are a couple of dozen cryptocurrencies and people mine them or exchange them and make money. You got to get in your geek mode to get it but once you do you got it. I don't trade cryptocurrencies but I try to stay tuned to what is happening in that world.

Reggie Middleton is making history and UltraCoin will blow up around the world. People who do not want their money tracked by banks and want to maintain their anonymity BitCoin cryptocurrency works with the UltraCoin platform to move money around the world fast, easy and safe, no middle man, it removes trust from a contract, parties on both ends of a contract can remain anonymous. This is ideal if want to keep your transactions underworld meaning you don't have to deal through banks.

The whole cryptocurrency movement is getting bigger, take your time and study this because your kids and grand kids will grow up with this. People are trying to avoid banks and credit cards and conduct business with cryptocurrency that converts to cash.

http://ultra-coin.com/index.php/learn

This will give you a practical information regarding cryptocurrencies

Last edited:
Ultracoin.net isn't Reggie Middleton's project. This is the actual website: http://ultra-coin.com/index.php/learn

He's not proposing another crypto-currency, as this post confuses the two -- understandably because they have the same name.

Thanks, I made the correction too. As time goes by working with cryptocurrencies will get easier to work with and understand. It's attracting some of the best minds and people see the grip banks have on the world and are trying not to do business with them and avoid government surveillance. I think cryptoloans will eventually develop with very small interest rates and if that happens Banks will command their politicians and law enforcement on the whole industry.

This reminds me when music CD's came out and they were much more expensive and at the time you could not record to another CD and the blow-back was Napster, MP3s anonymous pier to pier music swapping. Cryptocurrencies are handled pier to pier like Napster and it is a blow-back because banks got bailed out of the 2008 meltdown they caused and they continue to flagrantly break the law without consequences.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back