Black People : Regardless of Age - You Are a Child

Unfortunately, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people will not become mature. The SYSTEM works to keep us immature and dependent on white people. So you gotta get rid of the SYSTEM first.

There are non-white people who are attempting to walk the path to become mature but in order to be what we were created to be we are gonna hafta get rid of this SYSTEM. We use that word "adult" in a box. Who told us we are an adult at a certain age? White people. Who has the power to change that age at any given time according to their will? White people. Who can decide to charge a 12 year old non-white male as an adult and a 16 year old white male as a child according to their will? White people. THEY decide the criteria for what an adult is.

If we tell ourselves the truth, not lieing to ourselves...an adult is any person who is in charge of themselves and their future. Adults establish the criteria for what an adult is and right now...today...on this planet...non-white people do not have the power to do that because we are not in charge of our future or even ourselves as individuals.

Can we become adults? Sure, all we have to do is point our mind toward the direction of becoming adults and say and do what is necessary to bring that to fruition. But we must keep in mind that many of us may not be able to help because we have all been trained to keep each other from replacing white supremacy with justice and in so doing our training compels us to keep each other from becoming adults.

So with that in mind we have to adopt behaviors that allow us to retrain ourselves and at the same time not ridicule, criticize or critique other non-white people who either have not also chosen to become adults but also may not know that they are not. And we must also not allow them to slow the ones who have chosen the path to become adults down on the path we walk.

While all of this may sound complicated it is simplistic in basic formula. if we say we want to become adults we have to behave like that is what we want.

Thank You Brother Edward Williams.

It's encouraging to read that we can become adults, point our minds in that direction, doing and saying things that manifest a level of maturity.

Important too, is that we don't let those who refuse to become adult, slow the rest of us down.

I needed that. Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

How much of it is it the White Supremacy's fault and how much of it is it our fault for the immaturity?

I personally find the blame game to a bit immature sometimes myself. I mean, hell we all do it.

This is an excellent question. Much of it is our fault but most of what is our fault is because of what is being done against us.

For example, one of the things that I point out in the book that I wrote is that the smartest most powerful white people have spent a lot of time and energy to keep us focused on and in conflict with each other. They don't spend so much time and energy doing this nowadays because many of us run on automatic doing their will because we have been trained to do it and have developed some affection for doing it. They will do a little of it here and a little of it there but most of the programming has been done and ingrained in us long before we were born. This is what I mean by it being our fault because of what is being done against us.

Anytime a numerically smaller number of people (white people) want to establish, maintain, expand and refine a supreme position over a numerically larger number of people (non-white people) they have to keep that numerically larger number of people focused on and in conflict with each other. And keep them confused about who is running the show. Make them think that the ideas they are thinking is something they came up with. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are so deceptive they are able to keep us at odds with each other...so much so that there is confusion within the conflict, confusion of who is causing the conflict and confusion of who is responsible for the conflict.

That is what they should be blamed for.

How much of it is our responsibility?

How does their training affect us? We participate in all of the behaviors (speech and/or action) that make their training a success for them.

(1) We gossip about each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(2) We name-call each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(3) We cuss each other out, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(4) We fight each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(5) We kill each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(6) We "show-off" to each other the things white people have allowed us to obtain, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(7) We "show-off" to each other the information white people have allowed us to obtain, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(8) We "show-off" to each other our ability to belittle each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(9) We "show-off" to each other our ability to make sexual impressions on each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(10) We snitch on each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.

And these are only some of the behaviors we engage in on a daily basis. Most of it is our responsibility but because we have been trained to behave in this manner toward each other a big part of these behaviors is their responsibility. And it doesn't matter if it is a so-called non-white nation against another so-called non-white nation of people or a black male against a black female. The racist code takes into account all non-white people on a world scale whether it be billions of people or only one person.

Having this information we can now figure out what to say and what to do to work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Many of the things in that simple list of 10 things above are things we can stop doing today. If we do not lie to ourselves when we look at that list...we will tell ourselves that many of those things are gonna be difficult to do. By practicing only those 10 things it will drastically reduce the number of conversations we have with each other and/or the time, in terms of duration, of the conversations we have with each other. There are many things we can do but they all fall within 3 basic categories;

(1) We minimize conflict by maximizing constructive interaction.
(2) We minimize conflict by minimizing contact with each other.
(3) We keep doing what we have been doing, which helps the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) keep their SYSTEM running.

Anytime we are not doing number (1) or number (2) we are helping THEM. I lay these out in much better detail in the book that I wrote with examples of how they work in a practical sense. I'm not pushing the book to make money because I'm giving the book away for free. but the answers to many of these questions are in there.

This is an excellent question. Much of it is our fault but most of what is our fault is because of what is being done against us.

For example, one of the things that I point out in the book that I wrote is that the smartest most powerful white people have spent a lot of time and energy to keep us focused on and in conflict with each other. They don't spend so much time and energy doing this nowadays because many of us run on automatic doing their will because we have been trained to do it and have developed some affection for doing it. They will do a little of it here and a little of it there but most of the programming has been done and ingrained in us long before we were born. This is what I mean by it being our fault because of what is being done against us.

Anytime a numerically smaller number of people (white people) want to establish, maintain, expand and refine a supreme position over a numerically larger number of people (non-white people) they have to keep that numerically larger number of people focused on and in conflict with each other. And keep them confused about who is running the show. Make them think that the ideas they are thinking is something they came up with. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are so deceptive they are able to keep us at odds with each other...so much so that there is confusion within the conflict, confusion of who is causing the conflict and confusion of who is responsible for the conflict.

That is what they should be blamed for.

How much of it is our responsibility?

How does their training affect us? We participate in all of the behaviors (speech and/or action) that make their training a success for them.

(1) We gossip about each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(2) We name-call each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(3) We cuss each other out, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(4) We fight each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(5) We kill each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(6) We "show-off" to each other the things white people have allowed us to obtain, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(7) We "show-off" to each other the information white people have allowed us to obtain, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(8) We "show-off" to each other our ability to belittle each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(9) We "show-off" to each other our ability to make sexual impressions on each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.
(10) We snitch on each other, which helps us remain focused on and in conflict with each other.

And these are only some of the behaviors we engage in on a daily basis. Most of it is our responsibility but because we have been trained to behave in this manner toward each other a big part of these behaviors is their responsibility. And it doesn't matter if it is a so-called non-white nation against another so-called non-white nation of people or a black male against a black female. The racist code takes into account all non-white people on a world scale whether it be billions of people or only one person.

Having this information we can now figure out what to say and what to do to work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Many of the things in that simple list of 10 things above are things we can stop doing today. If we do not lie to ourselves when we look at that list...we will tell ourselves that many of those things are gonna be difficult to do. By practicing only those 10 things it will drastically reduce the number of conversations we have with each other and/or the time, in terms of duration, of the conversations we have with each other. There are many things we can do but they all fall within 3 basic categories;

(1) We minimize conflict by maximizing constructive interaction.
(2) We minimize conflict by minimizing contact with each other.
(3) We keep doing what we have been doing, which helps the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) keep their SYSTEM running.

Anytime we are not doing number (1) or number (2) we are helping THEM. I lay these out in much better detail in the book that I wrote with examples of how they work in a practical sense. I'm not pushing the book to make money because I'm giving the book away for free. but the answers to many of these questions are in there.
what you say is pure logic!

It's simply a matter of focusing energy

the great trick is to look at them and what they are doing

the smartest most powerful white people have spent a lot of time and energy to keep us focused on and in conflict with each other

that is why every time the focus is turned to the system of white supremacy some black will pop up and attempt to put the focus back on us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back